OC's and Lewdness

So, this is the second and last post for all my old stuff made in 2013, this is my old style of drawing so, maybe you will notice differences with my current stuff...

This also means this could be a prelude for me posting new art, you know, here and in my galleries, so I hope I can start with new stuff after this :)


First depiction of Zoe... design changed a lot :P

Natasha, my lizard girl 

Winglaiah, my bat chik

Yakar is an ugly, big, food lover being, feared by many on his planet and hated by others. Besides his limited hobbies, he also likes to have good party times, and this means enjoying to have sex and even orgies with poor females he can get to his aproach. But that is not easy for him, because of his huge mass and physical problems, he cannot move by himself, unless he uses telekinesis, but that consumes lots of energy for him. Because of this, he usually hires bounty hunters or similar sorts of nasty people that kidnaps girls for him. In one of those campaings, Jazz was captured along with other girls of her kind for the pleasure of their new master. Today is a good day for Yakar, he will start training Jazz to be a good sex slave from now on. He uses many tricks for this, being one his own essence, that, contrarily to this monster appereance, has aphrodisiac effects on girls... 

Some Random Bondage

"Seems that bussiness is going good, this week we got another girl... Her name is Madison, 19 years, nursing student at university at days, and cashier at noons. She said she needed the money to finish studying... I don't really know if that is true... you know, it's an old excuse... but anyway, I really don't care. She auditioned yesterday and passed all tests, she´s cute, extroverted, easygoing and likes to experiment with new stuff. Just the type of girl we need in here. He told me she was somewhat flexible also, I'm quite suprised... I guess this month's issue will sure captivate lot's of gentlemen... Yeah, if we continue at this rate, we'll surely succeed!"

She's Luna, and by now, you wil only know she's not human, and has the ability to produce static and electromagnétic energy. Her power abilities include light speed, electric conductivity on most surfaces(including water, but very risky due to water nature), Electromagnetic field(for negating other Ki based attacks) and the attibute of sumonning clouds to generate even more electric power. She can also use man generated electricity for her own purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^