Wrestling in Hell


The horror month, Halloween... I took this last sunday as a break from commissions (to get back on them later) and I had this in mind... I wanted to try this pose inspired in another artists that tried it as well.

By the other side, I was in a "rapey" mood, and well... you know me XD. I know I haven't told too much about Trina, being my main OC (I need to do a Bio of her), and probably this is just a bit more of info about her. Basically, she has some sort of superhuman strenght (not like Superman, Goku or that shit... let's just say she can beat really strong men in a fight with almost not effort) among other neat features (like being able to control her KI in a very different way humans or saiyans do) and differences I'll talk about in another opportunity.

Strange enough, Trina finds herself in this place, that common people tends to call "Hell", in where Sehvet, the supreme champion lives. Trina has to challenge the champion in order to get out of there... obviously it is a tough fight, since he has some "cards under the sleeve". One dirty trick and Trina is caught,  held and anally raped by this horny demon. Don't worry, though, I can assure you this is not even near to the end of the fight.

Probably I will elaborate on this, since I'm solidifying the idea of a manga, that all of you can enjoy, and will have a variety of horny stuffs and my OC's or random characters (and probably some fanart cameos) involved in them.

In the mean time, I'm leaving this, which was a test for my boundaries in some stuff (like some violence, ala DBZ) and some tools and features in Clip Studio, which is close to become my main software for art (and having Photoshop probably just for stuff I might find CSP cannot do... if there is anything), this is the reason I'm leaving a couple of versions of this scene, as well as a Toned BW version, to test manga styled stuff...

I'm posting later on my galleries as well...

Happy, early, Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^