[IRAM] Filling the Gaps…


The International Renamon Appreciation Month is reaching an end, so, aside for still owing one thing for this month, I’m posting what it will be my closing piece for this month. I should have done more Renamons… but my slots were filled with other commissions… I really need to advertise this month with big letters XD.

Talking about gaps, Cyber-Kon, a rather excentric and mentally unstable AI wanted some advice from his psycologist, because he was having a void in his life… “Fill in the gaps” he said. Well… AI’s can be really literal…

Let’s hope Harumi and Renamon feel as fulfilled as he is right now… :V


Renamon is © to Bandai - Saban
Harumi is © to me
Art… obviously by me…
IRAM Logo by S-Nina


Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Tumblr || Twitter || DA (less actve) || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN || Blog

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5-6pm CST Mexico Time. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!
My Picarto Channel

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^