[KS] Valentines´s Trina


First of all, Happy St. Valentimes Day! No matter if you are single, engaged, chained or whatever, remember the forst one you love is you, then you can spread the love to others as well!

Spread...

OK..., sorry, but I really mean it! Love for all!

Of course, this day is something Trina likes to share with that special one, and no better way than gifting herself and that ass over the sea shore... no?

This is a little experiment I did, testing some watercolor brushes in Clip Studio, which I think I'm getting the hang, as well as some brush settings for backgrounds.

Thank you so much for your support, as it will make me able to continue doing good artz for you!

Happy Valentine's!



Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork || Pixiv

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^