[IRAM 2018] Naked Kanna


So, this is the month, this is the season where we show our appreciation to one of our Vixen Goddesses: Renamon.

This time, I deacided to participate with something on my own, since I will probbaly not be able to take Renamon related commissions (long list awaiting for me XD)... I hope I can, but I better not give any hopes until all my current clients are satisfied and happy ^_^.

So, here you have Kanna, (yeah, I'm jumping into the Renamon OC's bandwagon), a peculiar Renamon. Unlike her digital counterparts, Kanna is the opposite side of a lab experimentation from where Harumi came too. While Harumi is the calm, flexible, although naughty nature, Kanna, while being naughty too, can be pretty wild, dominant and strong. Her goals are to be the strongest, but also being the absolute ruler of everything, of course, while having all the fun she can get.

Kanna is a purely biological, geneticaly modified entity, with a transfered concience (Just like Harumi), that obviously makes her a mortal, and with an age limit to live in this plane. Weirdly enough, she can age, but that is never noticed in her aspect, due to the genetic enhacements she was put into, that also involved the use of Necuratul blood, stabilized and tamed. This gives her her red eyes, and general differences in her aspect. Besides this, Kana posseses power probably comparable to a Kyubimon, and up to a Sakuyamon if she increases her Vibrattion Ratta. This means she needs no evolutions (or transformations) to use her full power, as it's fully unlocked. Her main element is blue fire.

And... I will stop boring you with shit XD



Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork || Pixiv

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^