[Comm] League of Lewds



This is a rather fun and lovely commission I had the pleasure to do, featuring cute Ahri, Cassiopea, Soraka and a rather cool and sexy goth version of Luxanna, all from League of Legends.

To be honest, I always wanted to draw Ahri, and having such a goth beauty also as a motivation was a super plus to accept this commission!

Commission for Dogarn

- * - * - * - *- * - * - * - *- * - * - * - *- * - * - * - * -

== Stalk me in all my networks on this link ==
Fridays are Fridaysketch Streams on Picarto, Come stop by!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Ahri has a small, cute cock, while the dominant girls are hung <3 Little details matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same! I thought it was a good idea to give her a cute dick, just as cute as she is X3.

      Thanks for the comments!!

      Delete

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^