A New Challenger - Bethany Trained


When I was entrusted to draw a particular scene from Karen's work, I was really happy to oblige. I mean, great story, bondage (and even predicament bondage, yum!) But mainly, having the opportunity to illustrate one of her stories, and drawing Bethany? How could I say no? That would be blasphemy to be honest. X3

I hope you like this one, Beth!

Ahhh, you wonder what story it is? It's this one! Give it a read, please!

Story and Vladimir by the talented Karen Gaianni
Sexy Bethany is (c) to Bethany Hunter

3 comments:

  1. Levi: "Ooh, so many spanking marks on her buttocks! The spit, the pussy juice, the background-it's amazing! You've outdone yourself this time!" *wide smile* "Btw Devany, you wanna give this a try? We can take turns spanking each other's ass red and the first one to cum loses." *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devany: Count me in!!! If you lose, I'll suck you dry! :V

      Delete
    2. Thanks for teh comments man, I appreciate it! ^^

      Delete

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^