Karen Gaianni, the Powerful Summoner


I just thought it was a good idea to do this wallpaper of my favourite elf, Karen: Strong, independant, sexy, smart, exquisite, powerful... Ok Ok, I'll stop :V

This time, I present to you her new summon: Sermo, a powerful being of the shadows, that was a gift from an elven Queen, which serves her as a power catalyst, protector and guide in her many voyages. Loyal to his Mistress, Sermo will always have the best advice for Karen, whenever she needs it, as well as a whole new arsenal of abilities at her disposal.

This is a humble gift for her, because I like gifting abilities :V Also, this is a smaller version, Full HD version and full res is exclusive for her, if you want the HD version, you could either ask her... or support her Patreon!

Check her profile for amazing sexy stories and adventures, and a whole gallery of this lovely elf girl! KarenGaianni

Thank you for letting me illustrate her (and for including her in my future proyects)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^