[Story] Livantia Chapter #12: Thunder Strike

Welp... seems those orcs still remember a certain elf, hopefully, this time it won't be so easy!
Some action, yay!!!

Thanks to wolfiebynature, as usual!

-------------------------------------------------------


At the magnificent door of Adammant, Levi said his goodbye to Hack. As much as he wished to stay in the city, he still wanted to help Devany on her new quest, although he didn’t really know all the details about it.

Hack smiled, delivering a tender kiss to the fairy boy’s cheek, and wishing him luck. One thing was sure, he would never forget his warm encounter –or encounters- with Levi.

As soon as Ilyse, Devany and Levi were outside the city, and had a small chat with the guards, the fairies restored the elf’s original appearance. Dancing around her, the blueish magic enlightened her body, which started to grow, until she reached her true size.

“Thank you so much!” Ilyse cheerfully said.

The guards waved their hands. “Good luck, princess! Good luck Devany!”

“Thank you!!! See ya guys” Devany started to hover next to Ilyse, thinking about the best route to walk via.

The three left the place, full of hope and determination. Behind them, the guards chuckled, thinking about this new relation between the poor elf, and Devany. It was surely something amusing to see. Would Ilyse make it in one piece? They hoped she would.

Walking around the Diamond Forest, Ilyse wondered where they were going. Levi was chatting with Devany, about the details of what happened with the Mother of the Fairies.

“So… she tied Ilyse and fingered her a little? I bet she enjoyed that...” Levi smirked.

"I can tell you she did, even if she denies that…” Devany giggled teasingly.

“HEY! I am STILL here; you know? That was not… good!” Ilyse pouted.

“No? Why did you cum then?” Devany asked.

Ilyse's face flushed with red, sweating in shame. “I-I… It’s because she teased me too much!!! Not because I was happy with it…!”

“Sweetie, I'm confused about you. Why do you try so hard to hide your emotions and desires? It’s pretty well known that elves aren't foreigners to such kinds of lust…” Levi flew around her, talking softly.

“I’M NOT HIDING ANYTHING! I’m tired of everyone assuming I’m lewd, or I do lewd things all the time, or that I only think of being tied and… abused and fingered… and… gagged… and… ravaged… and used… and…” The elf was getting lost inside her own horny thoughts, betrayed by her own mind. Deep down, she did enjoy herself with Lathania. Feeling so helpless, hanging and with all her charms exposed to the fairy. Teased, fingered… forced to cum while being tightly tied.

Ilyse did love bondage; was one of her many favorite kinks, along with feeling helpless and used. Still, she wanted to deny that. She believed it wasn’t professional for an adventurer to say she enjoyed being a horny elf. That would just grant her getting lost inside her powerful waves of lusciousness…

“Errr… Ilyse? Are you OK? You're drooling…” Devany interrupted.

Soon, the princess realized her current state, and wiped the drool. “Ahhh… I’m fine…”

“You were thinking on that bondage session, didn’t you?” Devany teased again.

Levi giggled. “I bet she did! Just look at that red face.”

“STOP IT! I’m not thinking about bondage!”

"... Excuse me! I meant the Mother Fairy's advice for our mission! But that is fine too... and since you admit you like bondage as well, that is at least some progress." The fairy girl mockingly corrected herself.

Ilyse blushed even more. Her face had turned completely red, as she realized she just let her true thoughts slip out.

“Hehehe… whatever!” Devany dismissed playfully.

Annoyed, Ilyse wanted to change the topic. “Anyway Devany, where are we going? Do you have any idea of the route we are going to take?”

“That I do." the fairy girl replied confidently "We are going to head east from here, so we avoid going to Jaa-Namat… you really don’t want to return there now, do you?”

Ilyse's cheeks blushed slightly again. “No… I do not wish to return to such an awful place…”

Levi flew next to Devany. “That’s a smart choice, those orcs could be there, waiting to capture Ilyse again…”

“Don’t… even mention that again…” The princess looked away, feeling pretty ashamed.

“Worry not! That’s why we're with you now! We will make sure you remain safe and sound!" Levi told her.

Devany chimed in "Right! Those pesky orcs will never catch you again… nor strip you naked or… tease you in public… or…”

“DEVANY!!!” Ilyse claimed out loud.

“Ok, ok, sorry…”

With direction from the blue-haired fairy, the small group headed east, walking through the bushes. For now, they were calmly looking to reach to Nerin’s place, in hopes of getting answers, and a way to make Ilyse control her magic efficiently.

------------oooooooooooo-------------

In another section of the forest, two of the orcs that were in the middle of Jaa-Namat were wandering around, with some clear concern on their faces. They got a small amount of gold from the slaves they sold, but they lost eight hundred gold's worth in a slave elf that escaped from their claws.

“What we do now? Only this much gold… fat elf escaped… queen is gonna murder us.”

“We keep looking for more slaves, that we do…” The orc with a ponytail was stoic, thinking that they could probably lurk around and sneak-attack a careless lady to sell in the next village.

“Where we going now? Returning home?” The slightly smaller orc wondered.

“No, we capture few more ladies, we sell, and recover some gold, then return home. With some luck, Queen won’t be too mad…”

The other one just grunted, nodding in acceptance.

“Village not very far from here, we catch some asses, we sell, problem solved…” Soon the ponytailed orc, sat on the ground to take out his big sword. “Meanwhile, we eat, go fetch some meat…!”

“Yes…” The other one just left, taking out his staff, in hopes of catching something to eat, probably a Kalodon, or a Henalodon… In this forest, you could find a vast amount of either, but you had to be especially skillful and silent to ever do so.

------------oooooooooooo-------------

Not so far from Ilyse or the orcs, Prince Adol kept his hopes high, trying to locate the elf princess. His Anksinadin was certainly getting closer, but suddenly it got confused, not walking forwards anymore.

“Uh? What is it, boy? Hey! Keep going! Why did you stop?”

The animal looked back at Adol, with a such a gaze even the stupidest would translate with ease: it wasn’t sure where to go from here. The trail had run cold.

“Nooooo… please nooo… Arg! This was my best bet! There must be a way to find Ilyse from here… Well then, we will take this route, and pray to the gods my instinct is correct this time… C’mon boy, let’s go!”

The beast grunted, as the prince pulled the strings, moving once again, and facing west from his current direction.

“Ilyse… my beloved princess, I will find you, and everything will be fine! I promise! I… WHAT THE FU-!”

“WHAMMM!”

The prince felt into the ground, completely knocked out, a huge branch just impacted his face, leaving him unconscious. His mount stopped a few yards from him, anyone near the beast could swear it was smiling… probably laughing from the prince’s careless execution.

“Oh my… You are always so careless… you really should look around and stay alert…” A familiar cackle flew over Adol’s face. Such a crooked smile was no other than the witch that cursed him.

Arietta…

“Mhh~… Just look at you, so cute when you sleep… that manly face… and those lips I want to kiss so hard!”

Her little companion flew around her, Meriri, the demon. One could describe it as just an eye with horns and draconic wings, all red-ish, and able to speak to you without a mouth. A rare finding for some…

“What if he wakes up, Mistress?” The little demon spoke, with a peculiar high-pitched voice.

“He won’t… and I just want a kiss… a little… sloppy kiss…” Her face was closer to his, soon, her lips pressed against his, savoring the taste. She broke the kiss after a little while “Mhhhph… You will be mine… no woman in Gaildorf will ever want anything with you… your tasty mouth… yet so foul and dirty… I will have you, Prince Adol… I. Will. Have. YOU!” The witch cackled once more, making circles on her flying broom.

“Mistress… you are always so evil! Hehehe…”

“Yes, I’m evil… and I’m also late! We have to see today’s client! She wants a powerful potion to use on a man… I’m not sure who that might be but, who cares? Let’s get going, Meriri dear!” Arietta began to gain height on her broom, cackling maniatically.

“Yes, Mistress!!” The little demon did the same, keeping himself close to Arietta. Both flew away from there, leaving the prince laying on the ground.

------------oooooooooooo-------------

“Are we lost?” Ilyse smugly asked to Devany.

The fairy was a bit annoyed, not enjoying the mistrust in the slightest. “For the fifth time! I know where we are heading! Just follow me and you will be fine. Otherwise you will get lost, just like all of your kind does!”

“Excuse me? That’s a generalized assumption! Elves are not prone to getting lost!” Ilyse replied, trying to avoid a slim branch.

“Oh yeah? Well, you see, that's the reason why we fairies tend to accompany adventurers, especially if they're elves. Humans and even orcs can guide themselves, but you all have a terrible sense of orientation, if you know what I mean…”

“I’ve heard that, Devs… But… aren’t you exaggerating?” Levi frowned a bit. "None of the elves in Asmana ever get lost. No more than humans, anyway."

“Hah! You haven’t heard the stories among the fairies of Gaildorf! Many fairies have experience trying to guide people, especially elves… and you can’t imagine how many of them laugh at so many elves getting lost, even using maps!”

Ilyse was annoyed at Devany’s mockery… or at least, what she felt as mockery. Sadly for her, Devany wasn’t far from truth. “W-well… I am able to find paths, I’m not that dumb! Or… well… not that bad at finding my way!”

Devany stopped, and looked back at Ilyse, smiling. “Ahh… I see, so you are able to find the village nearby? Do you know where Vegania is? If so, you can guide us and save some time… even eat something or have a rest, because sleeping in the middle of the forest is suicidal…”

“Vegania? Ahh err… Of course I know where is it!” Ilyse was nervous in the middle of her lie, looking around trying to get an idea.

“Guide us, princess…” Devany teased.

“Devs, do you think this is a good idea?” Levi looked concerned. He didn’t want to risk this voyage… especially when he still remembered in what kind of state they found Ilyse.

“Let her do it… after all, if she gets lost, we will be stuck with her, and then I will fix her mess…”

The princess just dismissed all. “Nothing will happen, and we won’t get lost! Well then, follow me!” Ilyse took the lead, heading to the same direction they were heading before. Devany and Levi just shrugged, following her afterwards.

Busy and concentrated in his own problems, the orc hunter was seeking some preys, meanwhile, unaware of the closeness of a certain careless elf, that just walked happily and completely confident in her nonexistent guide abilities. Soon, a loud colliding sound resonated through the small forest glade. The two fairies showed round eyes, as big as balls, absolutely concerned of what just happened.

“OHHH SHIT!” Both fairies shouted in a curious chorus.

“UGH! What is this? Smells terrible… like an Or… or… an… an…” Ilyse started to look upwards, already trembling in fear, realizing what she just crashed into. “An… an… an…”

The orc grunted in annoyance, his concentration was interrupted, but what he saw surprised him. There was exactly the same redhead elf that escaped days ago, practically glued to his backside. “Urg? YOU! You, fat ass elf! I lucky! I tie you and capture you!”

“I’m not fat! You rude brute!” Ilyse still argued with the dangerous being that was ready to nab her. Insctintively, Ilyse could evade the slow grab. It’s a fortune orcs are slow, otherwise…

“Ilyse!” Devany flew directly to her.

“You won’t 'scape again, I gonna trap you in a jail! Heheheh!” The orc tried to move forwards, trying to catch her once again. Ilyse could evade him once more, at least she was learning to be more attentive in this kind of situations. “Hey! Quit moving!”

“NO! I won’t let you! I have a mission! I… I… I will defeat you this time!” Ilyse stepped back, Devany placed herself next to her, as did Levi. The princess extended her arms forwards, in an automatic movement, she was trying to do something.

The orc laughed hard, just looking at her full of confidence. “What are you gonna do? Throw me a fart? HUAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!”

“HOW DISGUSTING YOU ARE! I… I… I’m gonna… ‘IGNITUS ESPIRALIA!!!!!!!!!’”

For a moment, the orc just smiled; the last time Ilyse tried this, she just made smoke appear from her hands. But this time, he could feel something growing from Ilyse’s hands, the elf started to glow in a green aura, and green fire was forming in her palms. The gigantic brute’s smile was erased as he felt the true magic power channeled into her arms.

“What the fuck?”

Sustaining herself from the firing impulse that pushed her backwards, Ilyse could finally shoot a weird shaped beam. In fact, they were two fire beams, one that shot straight, while the second one formed a spiral surrounding the first one. It was a potent elemental magic spell that travelled fast, directly to the orc’s body, impacting him and making him burn in this greenish fire.

“UUHHH??? UUUUUH!!!! UAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAARRRRGHHH!!!!! I BURN!!! I BURRRRRRRRRNNN!!! HURRRRRRTS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!”

The immense green man danced uncontrollably, trying to get rid of that spell, but was in vain. For the first time in a long while, Ilyse could release an Ignis-type spell in all its glory, and making such agony that her victim fell to his knees.

The orc wasn’t emitting any sound anymore. He finally fell forwards, probably done for, heavily crashing into the ground face down. Ilyse was completely startled, as she realized her spell worked… It… it…

“It… It worked!!! IT WORKED!!! I did it!!! Oh Gods I did it!!! I can’t believe it!!!! I actually did it!” The princess jumped in true happiness, it was such a big surprise for her one of her spells actually worked as intended.

“A-amazing! Hey! How did you do that? I thought you didn’t know how to cast a spell?” Devany was also pretty impressed.

“I don’t… know! I just… did it! I mean… I felt so… burning inside that… and this happened!”

Levi smiled, flying around. “Well, seems you were wrong on that, honeypot! She is actually… well, powerful!”

“Of course I am! Is just that… EEEEEEEEK!”

Two green massive arms took interrupted the elf’s happy dance, trapping her. It was the orc with the ponytail, smirking widely. “Look we have here! Fat juicy elf is back! I bet you crave for orc cock now… harhar!”

“EEEEEEK!” Let go off me!”

------------oooooooooooo-------------

Adol slowly woke up from his forced sleeping time, grunting and rubbing his forehead. “Urrg… what happened…? What… is all that noise?” The prince stood up, hearing some shouting in front of him. The voice felt really familiar… so familiar!

“ILYSE!!!!!!!!”

The prince quickly took his anksinadin, going as fast as the animal could go. It was Ilyse, his princess, no doubt on that, and she was in danger! He won’t fail now!

“GRRRR!!! Let me gooooooo!!!”

The orc was still pretty confident; his hold was impossibly tight for Ilyse to break free. “Now me sell you big gold! You make magic! Clients pay much for mages! Hua huaa!!!.” His body pressed tightly against the princess, which still struggled to escape.

Levi had already snapped his fingers and grown in size, staring down the orc. There was no way he was letting this orc take Ilyse. He was just about to jump at the brute, as Devany prepared to cast a distraction spell…

“HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“What the-!”

A hard blow impacted the orc’s face directly, making it sink into itself. The brute loosened his grip on Ilyse and was sent into the air.

It was him!

Prince Adol!

Still in the air, Adol made a turn-around motion, landing on his feet, and secondly, catching Ilyse in his strong arms. The orc flew a few yards from there, into a tree, which broke in half and comically hit the beast-man over the head, before he fell onto his face.

“Ilyse!!!! I finally found you! Thanks to the gods you are safe!”

Ilyse blushed, realizing who it was after a little while, as their eyes met after so long not seeing each other. “Adol? ADOL!!!!! OH GODS!!! Adol!!! It’s you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!” The princess hugged him tightly from his neck. She was truly happy to see him again.

“My dear princess, my brightest star! I would never surrender in trying to find you! I was so worried! You are going to be safe now.”

Devany was genuinely curious. Until now, Ilyse never talked about the muscular prince. “Hey! I know you! You… you are Prince Adol from Valador! Wow, how amazing! I’ve heard a lot about you!”

Adol smirked, feeling appreciated. “Ah, really? And what have you heard about me?”

Devany ticked off her fingers as she listed them. “Well, that you are handsome -but they didn't say just how handsome- brave, super daring and compassionate..."

Adol chest swelled with pride at her words. That was the image he left on people...

"…and that you are a complete womanizer!” She finished. Levi giggled it was unexpected to hear such a thing after that iteration of virtues.

Adol blushed intensely, feeling annoyed. “H-hey! That’s not –so- true! I’m not a womanizer! I mean… it’s not like… that…” Meanwhile, the prince was setting Ilyse down on the ground.

“Well… it’s not that I haven’t heard that already, Adol…” Ilyse pointed, with an unimpressed expression, and crossing her arms. “I mean… now that I can see closely, you even come here with a little trophy…” And now, she was pointing directly to the kiss mark Arietta left on his face from her lipstick.

“Eeeehhh? What do you mean?” The prince rubbed on the zone the elf pointed previously, finding his finger stained in red. “I swear I don’t know where this came from! Besides, we are engaged, remember? I just can’t be hanging around with any other lady, you know?”

“This engagement does NOT have my approval, and you know it… our parents arranged that, and I didn’t agree to it at any moment!” Ilyse seriously darted her eyes at Adol.

Adol just lowered his face, in a defeated pose. “I know… I know… But… hope never dies, right?

“Just yours on this ridiculous arrangement…” The elf then turned around.

“Well… that ended up in a disagreement pretty quickly...” Levi was kind of confused.

“Meh… whatever! If you don’t marry, then just fuck! It’s more fun and has less compromises!” Devany giggled.

Ilyse just felt her face burn in red, she was savagely blushing. She yelled so hard even birds flew away scared. “DEEEEEEEEEVAAAAANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!”

------------oooooooooooo-------------

Now riding the anksinadin, the group travelled towards Vegania, talking a bit about all the unfortunate past events Ilyse had to suffer, as well as her encounter with the Mother of the fairies. Adol just realized how much of a bad time his princess had to endure.

“I’m glad this is all over, I will bring you back to Valador, so you can stay in a safe place…”

“No! Please don’t… I have a mission! I have to find the soothsayer that lives on the Mirage Mountain! I am the only one that can avenge the disaster that felt upon Luxas! My city and family… all gone! If I don’t do something, soon all Gaildorf will suffer the same way!” Ilyse was determined, and rejected any attempt to return her back.

Adol looked at her, he felt a mixture between worryness, feeling proud of the elf, and that urge of adventure. “Ilyse… I've never seen you like… well… so full of determination.”

“I am, Adol. And… I would ask you to walk alongside me… I would like you to help me… Do you understand?” The elf looked back at him, waiting for his answer. Adol cupped her face. He knew what the right thing to do was.

“We will go into Vegania. From there, I can send a message to Valador, I would like to inform my father about this situation… and that… I’m going to travel with you, to seek this soothsayer!”

“A-adol… that means you…”

Adol smiled softly. “Yes, my star, I’m going to help you in this quest, we will avenge Luxas and get Gaildorf free from this threat! We will defeat that dark sorceress!!!”

Ilyse hugged him tightly from his back, feeling immensely happy. “Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you for understanding and supporting me!”

“I will always support you, Ilyse, as long as I can breathe, I will do so!”

“Awww! Isn’t it cute? Don’t they make a wonderful couple?” Devany teased flying around.

“Devanyyyyyy!!” Both the prince and the princess shouted.

“I do agree with her. You two make a cute couple… but if you still don't want to become a couple… I can always get your bed warm… dear prince…” Levi winked at Adol.

Adol stuttered slightly at the blunt offer. “T-thank you, m´lady, but…”

“He’s not a lady, silly… he’s just beautiful! Stunningly beatuful, aren’t you?” Devany pinched Levi’s cheek.

Adol blushed once again, realizing his error. Still, he looked at Levi. He was tremendously beautiful. He truly looked like a delicate and cute lady, which got him slightly confused at first.

“So? Doesn’t he look like my little fairy brother?” Ilyse teased Adol too.

“Err… well, yeah… I mean, you both look pretty alike… It’s quite amusing I should say!”

They kept galloping until they found a small village. Rustic, but full of life. The most noticeable feature they saw at first was their population. Ilyse thought her eyes were deceiving her but, they weren’t!

“Feruas! This is a Ferua village… In case you are wondering” Devany pointed out.

“Who… who are those people? They look like… beasts?” Ilyse asked.

Adol took the lead on the explanation. “The Feruas are a race of people that look like beasts, some say they exist since millennia ago. They are pretty strong, and know a lot about nature and a bit of magic. In general, they are pacifists and calm. Their activities are mostly hunting, farming, building and some festivals. This doesn’t mean they don’t have any warriors… In fact, they have quite a few, because their abilities turn them into very dangerous foes to combat.”

"They're also exceptional lovers. Especially the feline guys..." Levi added on, seeming to daydream for a second.

“Have you been engaged in battle with any of them?” The elf asked curious.

“Yes, I have. I won, but barely. I was hardly recognizable coming out the other end of it.” Adol admitted. "Feruas have got the strength of an animal and the smarts of a human. Best not to start any fights here."

The blue haired fairy floated just in front of him. “Why did you engage in a fight with a Ferua? Training?”

Adol blushed deeply. He remembered the day he laid with one of those Ferua ladies; she was so savage and full of stamina. Unfortunately, that panther lady had a partner, who was really pissed about finding his lover laying with a dirty human. “Err… was a misunderstanding, just that…”

The fairy wasn’t sure about his answer while it was so enveloped in anxiousness, but decided to dismiss her suspicions. For now, anyway.

As soon as they reached the village, a dog-like person friendlily saluted them from the distance. “Ohh, hello voyagers!”

“Hello! We're looking for something to eat and a temporary shelter, can we stay in your village?” Adol asked.

“You came to the right place! Please leave your anksinadin here! I will take good care of it in my stable!”

Both Ilyse and Adol left their transportation, while the dog-man brought the dinosaur-like animal to his stable. Levi and Devany flew around them, as they walked into the village. “Hope you have fun!” The man cheered while walking away.

"That's certainly a good first impression." Levi smiled. "Let’s go see what else we can find in this village!"

- To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^