[Story] Livantia Episode #13: Your Typical Village Day…

Nothing like having a small relaxation time... taking a bath, without anything that interrupts you... I guess? In any case others in this village will have some action meanwhile.

Thanks to wolfiebynature for his help.
Kyran Wolf is (c) to him.




“Hello, visitors! Welcome to Vegania! Is there anything we can do for you?” The warm, sweet smile of the village leader greeted the small group. She was incredibly calm and centered. After all, she was used to have visitors, traders, merchants, and many other types of person.

The lioness was fairly tall, but not as much as Adol. Long hair flowed down to her butt, coloured a ravaging red. Her body was that of a mother who had many kids in her prime, but was no less sexy and deliciously curvy. She wore armour that had a few frills, giving it an almost dress-like appearance, which easily let people see her generous breasts, jutting forwards, as well as her juicy hips, backside and shapely legs.

“Greetings, your highness, I am Prince Adol from Valador… We have come here seeking shelter for rest, as well as food and drinks.” Adol bowed in front of the feline lady, with courtesy. “This is Princess Ilyse, from Luxas, who accompanies me…”

“I was supposed to…” Ilyse tried to add, but was interrupted by the prince.

“Shh… Leave it to me, I know the place and I know her as well… All will be fine…” Adol continued. “I am happy to see you again!”

“I can truly say the same, Prince Adol… hehe…” The lioness walked forwards, leaving her muscular guards behind, and looking at the prince with more familiarity. “You… look bigger than the last time I saw you…”

“Errr… yeah!! Hehe… I… take my vitamins!” He nervously spoke, putting a hand behind his head.

An unimpressed look was forming on Ilyse's face. She clearly wasn't feeling comfortable with the advances of the lioness. Devany noticed and spoke up “Hey… it’s not that she can take him… you're engaged, remember? Hehe…”

“I don’t care!" Ilyse answered hotly "I’m just annoyed that he doesn’t even respect the ‘love’ he says he has for me! Humph! Not that I want him to love me… but…”

“You are jealous then?” Devany smirked.

“Of course NOT! Adol is just my FRIEND, and I will never see him as anything else!” Ilyse pouted. “But he could at least behave properly…”

“Your highness, I hope it's not a problem if we stay here for a while. We are on an important quest, and this was an unavoidable stop. But a very trustable one, since Valador and you have good relations.” Adol added with a smile.

“I don’t mind it at all, prince. Make yourself at home… and, if you ever-need… something… more… Do not hesitate to ask me…” The royal feline passed a finger below his chin, teasingly winking, and then turning around. “I hope you enjoy your stay…~”

The lady left, with her guards on her sides. Adol looked relieved, because he was a bit free from the advances of the royal woman. After all, he didn’t want to say anything inappropriate, due to his curse. Ilyse was still annoyed.

“If you ever need anything more you can always ask me~” The princess mocked her. “Yeah… you certainly are NOT a womanizer…”

“Hey! It’s not my fault we have relations with Vegania, and that the queen is so kind to me!” Adol started to sweat.

“Don’t mind her, she’s just a little jealous, right, Ilyse?” Levi giggled, Devany flying next to him.

“I’M NOT JEALOUS!!!! STOP ASSUMING THINGS!”

“Excuse me… who are you talking to?” A villager approached to Ilyse. “Are you OK?”

“I’m arguing with two little pests that are assuming things of me! There!” Ilyse tried to point to where Devany and Levi were, but Levi was nowhere to be seen.

Adol was silent. The villager tried to locate the person to which she was pointing, but nothing was there. “Excuse me but… I can’t see a thing?”

“But… well, there's only one now but she's just in front of you!”

Adol tried to support Ilyse. “Yeah she's… flying there… can you see her?”

“Her…?” The villager scratched his head. “I just see you both… no one else…”

“But…!” Ilyse was a bit desperate, but Adol interrupted.

“We… are… we like to discuss like this… hehe… just that…”

The man just shrugged, and left walking slowly. The blue-haired fairy was laughing like crazy. Levi popped out from behind Ilyse's shoulder, stifling his own laughter.

“Don’t you know?” Devany placed herself in the middle of Ilyse and Adol, followed by Levi. “No one can see me, except both of you, because I choose for you to do so. Only people I choose and deities can see me, even if I turn invisible… It’s completely futile if you tell them you are talking to me, they will end up thinking you are crazy or something…”

"And me? I just teleported behind Ilyse because I knew what was about to happen." Levi added, smirkly widely.

"Speaking of which, why didn't you say you can teleport? You nearly made me jump out of my skin!" Devany told Levi.

“You little!!!!! You made me look like a looney!” Ilyse pouted, before the fairy boy could answer.

“That was a bad move… I am with Ilyse, you made us look like we are nuts…” Adol crossed his arms. “You should have told us about this…whatever it's called.”

“Sorry… I guess I just assume people know about fairies already…" Devany apologized, not looking even slightly sorry.

"Please don’t get mad… huh, huh? C’mon… a little smile?” Levi flew around Adol, poking his cheek.

“Fiiiiiiine… can’t be mad with you, can I?” The prince smiled.

“Well then, where are we heading to?” Ilyse asked, stretching her arms.

Adol pointed to an Inn some buildings ahead. “There. We are gonna stay in that inn, it’s comfy and has warm water all the time!”

Levi teased the prince with an idea. “Amazing! Nothing like a warm bath after stretching out some sexy thing's ass, right?”

“Levi!” Adol coughed a few times.

“He’s right though! Makes your skin softer… and… some stuff comes out easier…” Devany reassured.

“Devany!” Now the elf chastised the blue haired fairy.

“Well… let’s get going…” Adol instructed, starting to walk, while gesturing for Ilyse to follow him.

----------ooooooooooooooooo----------

“Welcome to the Vegan Inn! How may I help you?” The sweet voice of the cow-woman greeted the new costumers.

The muscular prince stepped closer to the counter. “Ahh… I would like a room for a day, please…” Unfortunately, he couldn’t help but place his eyes directly over the massive assets that laid over the wooden bar. It was such an automatic instinct that Adol only realized when it was too late.

“I see.” The lady smirked, noticing the gaze over her. The cow lady bent over even more, getting closer to him. “I suppose you are thirsty too?”

“Adol! For the love of the gods, what are you doing? Stop flirting with the clerk!” Ilyse pinched his arm so hard he recovered his concentration.

“AHHHHHHHHOOOOWWWWW! Hey!! Why’d you do that?”

While he was rubbing his arm, the lady clerk giggled. “Don’t be jealous, little elf. If I were to have your man, I would ask you first. Or invite you: the more, the merrier."

“I am NOT jealous! I can’t care less about his… carnal activities…” Ilyse pouted. “But he could at least show some manners and not stare at your chest like that!”

Adol spluttered “I-I wasn’t…”

“You mean these?” The bovine lady pressed her arms together, causing her big udders to jut forwards. “I have no problem: you have no idea how many men-and women-want to touch them. Milk them. Drink from them. I’m used to it. In fact, I invite you to do so, if you ever need some extra services from me." Ilyse blushed deeply, the hand of the clerk cupped her face. “You are beautiful...”

“Err… I… I… I am fine… t-thank you.” Ilyse stammered.

“Well then…~” The cow lady handed over the keys of the room. “You got number 4. These are your keys, and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to tell me, OK?” Her smile shone bright, as her eyes darted towards Ilyse and Adol.

“Thank you very much!” Adol took the keys.

Ilyse gulped, feeling the bovine's sight on her. Sometimes, it was plain strange how her luck attracted people to her, and not just to say hello. The two fairies just giggled at each other, amused by the situation.

The two new adventurers, along with their fairies, went upstairs to reach to their new room. As soon as Adol used the key to open, everyone could notice a comfortable room, spacious and rustic, with wooden walls, some chairs with fat cushions, a desk for checking and writing, and of course a big bed. The floor was covered in a big, fluffy rug.

Ilyse's imagination started to fly, foreseeing the prince’s intentions if they ever slept together in the bed. What if his big, manly hands began to tease her? Touching her breasts, or maybe caressing over her torso… or below… What if he just pinned her down and-

“Ilyse? Why are you blushing? Are you ok?” Adol was a bit concerned, looking at the elf’s unusual reaction for seeing a simple bed.

She just shook her head, recovering her senses. “UH? I’m not blushing! And you better listen because I won’t say this twice! You are NOT going to sleep in that bed with me… is that clear? I don’t want… funny situations…”

“What? But…”

“NO. Funny. Situations!” Ilyse pointed directly at his nose, looking demanding.

The prince just nodded in acceptance. “Fine, fine! I’ll just sleep on the floor; I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable… Is that good?”

“Pretty much!” Ilyse answered, still blushing.

“Er… Ilyse?” The prince sat on one of the chairs.

“What is it, Adol?”

“Listen… I know I have a bad reputation running around Gaildorf, or at least most of the place. However… you should know how much I care about you, and that I would NEVER do you any harm. Ever… Do you understand that?” His eyes looked at her, who sat on the chair next to him. Meanwhile, the fairies just flew around, inspecting the room.

“Adol… I know that but…" Ilyse couldn't quite find the words, though "Ugh… Let’s just forget about it… I just want one thing, and you know what it is…”

“I'm so sorry about everything that's happened to you, Ilyse… I wish I was there to help protect Luxas… You know how much Valador appreciated your city, and loved your parents… and... well, you. I mean, it's not only me who feels so badly for you. My father always liked you too.” Adol took her hand softly.

“King Richard is such a joyful man. Your father is really a nice person, unlike most humans… or orcs…” Ilyse looked away, remembering other sad parts of the history of Luxas. “Valador has been a kind kingdom to us. Mom always said she felt blessed on the day we started to have diplomatic relations… Although, she looked a bit more enthusiastic about it than she should have…”

“Probably her majesty just enjoyed our hospitality very much, just like your father…” Adol smirked. “They visited us very often at our castle… heh… the first time I saw you… do you remember? I thought I saw a little angel, running around the vast garden of the castle.”

Ilyse blushed a bit after such description. “Ahh… T-that’s what you thought?”

“Yes… You were like a little angel, redheaded and so pretty… and with that beautiful smile that shone directly into my heart…”

“Ahh…” The elf blushed even more. “Well… you were a charming young man… you behaved very gallantly in fact… The Prince of Valador, saving me from that snake that appeared out of nowhere!”

“Heh, that was easy… and I would never leave a defenseless girl at a beast’s mercy!” Adol proudly stuck out his chest.

Ilyse remained silent, looking away. She did know about Adol’s feelings towards her, but she always saw him like a big brother, and nothing more. She loved him, but not in the way he expected… She sometimes felt bad for not returning that love to him… But that was one of the few things Ilyse knew in her mind, no matter how many times he would try to conquer her heart in any way possible.

“Ilyse…” Adol whispered.

The elf jumped from the bed, quickly evading the next advance. “Ahhh… I… need to take a bath… we... we can go eat something afterwards, all right?”

“Sure…” The prince looked at her, with caring eyes. He loved her so much, even over his most perverted dreams about the elf.

“Hey! Can we bathe with you?” Devany asked cheerfully.

“No! of course not! I wish for some ‘me’ time… and that means, only me, not me with naughty fairies talking about horny things…” The redhead elf looked at both fairies.

"Well! She has the gall to call us naughty but doesn't let us into the bathroom with her!" Levi faked shock and annoyance, causing even Adol to chuckle.

The princess headed to the rustic bathroom. The place was full of calm and privacy, just what she needed. Ilyse locked the door, and sighed in relief. She escaped one more advance from Adol and avoided more of Devany or Levi’s insinuations and teasing.

“Just me and a nice, warm bath...” She whispered to herself.

Standing in the middle of the bathroom, she could observe the big bathtub inside of it, spacious and nice. The handwash had the form of an oyster, shiny and pretty luxurious. The wooden floor was covered in rugs, and the atmosphere was warm and comfortable. She was enjoying every second of this.

Finally, some of the things she was used to!

Ilyse began to undo the laces of her sandals, freeing up her legs and feet, feeling the wood under her soles. The next part was her dress; she undid the buttons and laces that kept it tight on her, until it fell to the floor in a crumple. No one noticed she didn’t wear any panties at all this whole time; she was completely naked by just removing her dress. For a brief moment, her hands caressed her own skin, free from all those clothes and garments.

The elf approached the bathtub, and left the warm water run free, feeling it with her hand. It felt absolutely wonderful. She saw all the bottles on the side and studied the labels carefu-wait a second, was that-Bubbles! A true bubble bath! It had been so long since she had one! This was going to be absolutely delightful!

Carefully, Ilyse poured part of the contents of the bottle, which immediately began to generate stacks upon stacks of scented bubbles. As a final step, she undid her braids and let her generous hair flow and cover her whole back.

She was ready to get inside the bathtub. In truth however, she'd been ready for this for ages...

------------------oooooooooooooooooo------------------

With little else to do, Adol stood up and walked to the window, to see the surroundings. Vegania was such a peaceful place: Feruas used some sort of automated carts that helped them carrying vegetables from their harvests. The prince could see a lion-like person that talked to another one, they were laughing over something. The grass was green, the roads clean, and the houses were full of life with families working and interacting with one another.

Far from the normality of the downtown area, there was a small arena. There were no seats or anything else that denoted it as a place for spectacles. Instead, it was a training place, where the strongest and biggest fighters could test and practice their abilities. Today, a big bull man and a much smaller cat lady were having a sparring match.

A smirk on the face of the bull-man told he had–or thought he had-an advantage, over the more fragile and tiny body of the feline woman standing before him. He resolved to not use any weapon, assuming his bare hands were enough to make her submit.

“Well then? Are you ready, Fanny?”

The cat-female fixed her gloves over her pink and furry arms. She didn’t need a tool or weapon either. Most women, being at such a disadvantage, would use something to minimize the difference. But Fanny wasn't most women.

“I am ready…” She smirked.

“Fine! Here I come!”

The massive bull-man darted towards Fanny. For a moment, it looked as if she wouldn’t do anything. The bull attempted to grab her, but the female cat just jumped to evade the grapple, landing graciously onto his shoulders. She was so light and he was so strong, he couldn't feel her there.

He'd completely lost sight of her. Trying to see where she was, he turned himself around a few times. “Uh? Where are you? Don’t hide little kitty! I’m gonna catch you anyways!”

Fanny jumped and kicked the back of his head, making him fall to the sand of the arena. With the impulse, she twisted on the air until she landed quietly and easily. The bull-man coughed a couple of times, before getting up from the hit. “Ahhh!! You little bitch!”

“What’s wrong? You are bigger and stronger than me… you should be able to win this fight… if you win, I promise I will let you do anything you want to me… if you know what I mean…” She teasingly winked.

Wiping sand from his face, the bull stood up, with such a mischievous smirk that most would shiver in fear. “Anything –I- want? You say… anything?”

“Yes… I will be anything you wish and do anything you could possibly like. But only if you win…” She crossed her arms, smiling. “If you lose, you get nothing.”

“What about you? Don’t you want… anything from me?” He teased.

“You're not my type, but I would still oblige if you win, because I always keep my word… Besides, it’s the custom…" Fanny answered. "Instead… I made a deal with your friends over there, so they will pay me a lot of gold if I take you down… Is that clear?”

“Crystal clear…" The bull stood up and loosened his shoulders. "Let’s do this then!”

The bull prepared once again, grunting and making some steam come from his nose. He wanted a piece of the sexy feline. He wanted her young body, gracious, just like a cat could be, but with such curves it worth this fight… every second of it.

Once again he dashed to catch her; his specialty was using submission holds, everyone in Vegania knew that, and Fanny was no exception. If he was able to catch her, it would be over for her.

This time, he tried to grab her from above, to avoid any possible jump-escape. As soon as he was about to catch the cat-lady, he opened his arms. She expected this-he wasn't stupid, but she was faster.

His arms closed, but nothing was trapped, she just creeped below his legs, and raised just behind him, delivering a hard kick that impacted his lower back. He flew a pair of yards forwards, landing on his face once again. This was starting to become a pattern.

“Look… At this rate, you are just gonna eat more sand. Can’t you see how useless is this? You need to change your strategy…” She instructed, fixing her short pink hair, that was a shade darker than her overall fur.

“URG!! You!! You are making fun of me! I won’t let you make FUN OF ME!” The bull shouted furiously, standing up as quick as he could, and running towards Fanny. “I will make you my bitch and fuck you in every single hole once I've beaten you!!!”

“I would LOVE to see that…” Fanny giggled, evading one savage fist aiming for her face. Her hand began to glow in a pink shade, brighter than her own fur color, and quickly built up what it looked like a stone armor over her fist. “But sadly… you won’t have my ass tonight… ‘PETRUS FISTUS!’”

The next thing the bull-man knew, was the feeling of his stomach pressed against his spine; Fanny delivered a hard blow impacting that zone. The sickening thud was so loud even his friends made empathic faces from the pain he was experiencing.

Or at least, that was what they thought.

The blow was so immensely powerful, the bull just whined a couple of times. Drool was falling from his muzzle. As soon as Fanny got away, he fell–for the last time-face down into the sand. Mutters and exclamations of surprise came from his fellows. They didn’t expect such a result.

With her usual sexy swag, Fanny walked towards the men watching the fight, smirking. “Well… where’s my gold? There is your friend, he won’t stand up at least for a while…”

“Fuuuuck! Is he alive?”

She smiled. “I am sorry? I’m just a small lady… I don’t kill my opponents, I just want money, and you got MY money… Could you hand it over to me, please?”

A striped hand patted the shoulder of one of the men that was chatting with Fanny. “Yo… just hand over the money, you were scammed… don’t you know her? That guy had no chance…”

“Wooo… fuck that! We didn’t know! We came from another village, far from here!” The horse-man answered, immediately afterwards, he handed a bag with gold coins to Fanny.

“Thank youuuu~” She chimed in, her eyes turning starry over the gold.

The men slowly left the place, while the horse-man took the bull over his shoulder to carry him. The other anthro man that advised the horse, a well-built tiger, directed himself to Fanny, with a crooked smile.

“You owe me…”

Fanny lowered her ears. “Ugh… why do you never let me keep the whole amount?”

“Because you are using a training arena as a betting place, and that isn't allowed. If I’m caught, I would have to leave this place… now hand over the bag…!”

The pink feline had no choice other than giving the bag to the tiger. He took most of the coins, just leaving a couple for her. “Here you are…”

“Only five coins? I had to fight him!”

“Well, you can always stop doing this…” The man retorted, keeping the bag on his waist.

Fanny couldn't say anything else, merely sitting on the floor. This was so unfair!

“Hey, cheer up! You know the saying? ‘Opportunity shines when you never expect it…’ Now… if you don’t mind, I wanna have a drink, I would gladly invite you but…”

The cat-lady just showed a middle finger to him, which made the man laugh deeply, while he left the place. “Son of a bitch… At this rate it would be better to just return to stealing shit from people, it’s more profitable…!”

------------------oooooooooooooooooo------------------

“Ahhhh! This is wonderful!” Ilyse stretched one of her shapely legs to rub it with some soap; she was tremendously relaxed. She wasn't forgetting her mission, but having this time to herself after so long! She was enjoying every second of it.

Slowly, she caressed her soft skin with the soap, she finished with her legs and feet, and continued with her generous chest and torso. Her mind was drawing a blank now, just concentrating on leaving her body clean.

At least until her brain wanted to play a joke on her…

While her hands touched her whole body, sudden images of her past experiences started to disrupt her tranquility. First, it was the orc with the ponytail… the one that forced her to do oral on him in the middle of the desert. She was reduced to a cocksucker just to have some water…

Her cheeks colored in an intense red. She shouldn’t be thinking on that! Why was she thinking on it? Why was the length and thickness of that monstrous cock in her mind? It’s texture and smell…

But…

She was alone, no one to see her, no one to tease her about it, right?

Was it right?

To feel like that?

She was getting horny only thinking on it, remembering her state in that moment: Shackled, with a collar over her neck, naked, completely naked, offering her plump and tender lips to suck on that thing. She couldn’t do anything more than suck it, lick it… take it up her throat…

She did know how to do that, she just denied it. Princesses aren’t supposed to do that… Are they?

Well… no one ever told her, princesses never sucked a cock… or were to be tied and suspended in magical ropes…

Was that normal?

Now her mind had the images of the Mother of the Fairies, spanking her midair, teasing her tender flesh and making her cum repeatedly. She came from being tied, spanked and fingered! And felt… felt…

Felt so wonderful…!

“Uhh… unnhh… uhh… aahnn…~ Take me… yes… spank me… harder! Ahhhnnn!!!~” The elf chanted, while her fingers were already fingering… no… literally fucking her pussy… Rough and as deep as she could, she had three fingers pumping inside, augmenting her sensitivity. Her other hand was on her face, her lips sucked her own fingers…

Her moans increased, almost fisting herself with those images numbing her thoughts. The orc was so rude and forceful. The Mother Fairy was so kinky and horny… “Oh… OHHHH OHHHHUUUUUHHH Oh GODS!!! GODS I’m I’m gonna… gonnaaaaaaaaaa…”

“Whoah! I assumed you just wanted to take a bath! Now I see why you wanted some alone time!”

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODS!!!!” Ilyse jumped in surprise, covering herself with her hands and showing such a red face. She never knew she was being watched.

“Hey! Don’t mind me… I was just bored and thought I could take a bath with you!” Devany flew around Ilyse, smirking.

“DEVANY!” You almost killed me!”

“No, YOU were about to kill yourself with such roughness! Were you enjoying yourself or just beating your poor coochie to death?” The fairy giggled.

“SHUT UP! I said I wanted some alone time! Why are you SPYING ON ME?” Ilyse shouted, clearly annoyed at Devany.

“I wasn’t spying on you… well… just slightly!”

Ilyse threw one of the bottles towards the teasing fairy. “GET OUT!”

“OK, OK… geez!...” Devany was about to disappear to leave the place, but tried to tease again. “Don’t you want me to help you a little there?”

“NO!!! BEAT IT!” A second bottle flew, and Devany just poofed away.

Outside, Adol was trying to hear through the door.

“Something interesting?” Levi whispered next to his ear, surprising him.

“OH GODS! Hey! Don’t do that! I'm trying to see if Ilyse is good…”

“I get the impression she’s MORE than good inside that bathroom…” The fairy boy smirked. "Why don't I make YOU more than good too, you hunk of a man?"

"Levi, I appreciate the-"

“She’s fine!” Devany appeared behind both of them, cutting Adol's sentence short. She continued loudly and gleefully “She’s just thinking on all the kinky things she's been through and masturbating inside!”

From inside the bathroom, a yell as big as an explosion resonated through all the Inn, and even people outside could hear it… was almost like the entire Inn crumbled and jumped by the noise. “DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!”

------------------oooooooooooooooooo------------------

Adol looked to the floor, sitting on the bed, while Ilyse was combing her hair with just a towel covering herself, and making her usual braids. He exhibited a hand-shaped red mark on his right cheek. Devany was giggling silently, along with Levi.

“I swear I didn’t hear anything! I… I mean… I wasn’t spying on you! I just… wanted to make sure you were safe!” Adol tried to lie, but he was pretty bad at deception.

“I don’t want to talk about it, not a SINGLE word about this… ever!” Ilyse continued her laborious duty.

“B-but… you slapped me!”

“So I did, for you are a pervert, trying to have a sneak peek of my naked body!”

“NO! I swear I didn’t see you naked!!! Please, Ilyse…”

“No. More. Words. About. THIS!” She looked at Adol again, fire in her eyes.

“Fine, Fine! Ok!!!” The prince just sat quietly afterwards.

It took a while for Ilyse to get her braids done. Her hair was pretty long, and doing them was like doing pottery-it was delicate and repetitive, but you got something truly beautiful out of it. One of her biggest talents was precisely doing and undoing her own braids. As soon as they were done and secured with blue laces, she stood up.

“Well… turn around… and I mean YOU THREE! If any of you dare to look at me, you are going to regret it! I don’t trust you anymore…”

Levi spoke up "Wait, why do me and Devany have to turn around? We escorted you through the forest while you were naked, so it's not like we haven't seen your bare body on show."

"Because for all I know you'll... grope me while I'm changing or something!" the elf answered. She hadn't forgotten the festival, or how much she enjoyed it, but she banished those thought from her head for now.

"Worried you'll like it?" Levi teased.

But a hard stare from Ilyse ended the argument. Adol and Levi both sighed in resignation before turning around, making a sign for Devany to do the same.

The elf dropped the towel to the floor. Her white and soft skin was in contact with fresh air once again, but not for so long. First, she put on her sandals, and secured them. As soon as she had her footwear ready, she sheathed herself into her green dress. “You can turn around now…”

While everybody did as they were instructed, Ilyse finished to fasten the laces the kept her dress tight, as well as finishing with her belt. She was fully ready now.

“Ahhh…” Adol left out another soft sight, in exclamation.

“What is it, now?”

“N-nothing, is just that… you look so beautiful… You are really charming!” Adol answered smiling.

“You think so? Thank you Adol!” She smiled absolutely alluring.

“Yeah! I mean, that dress absolutely make your tits look even bigger and juicier! Uh… N-no…” Adol brought his hands over his mouth, realizing he was victim of his curse once again.

“What?” The elf's voice was furious.

"What in Lathania's name just happened?" Levi asked, an eyebrow raised. Devany shrugged in answer.

“D-don’t make me say anything else!!!” He looked away.

“Repeat that… just… repeat exactly what you said right at that moment!” Ilyse was starting to get irritated again.

“Noooo!” Adol meekly begged.

“SAY IT!!” Ilyse ordered.

“NOOOOOOOOOO… Ugghhh aarrgghhh you… you look stu… stun… That dress makes your tits look bigger and juicier, I wish I could squeeze them with my hands! OH FUCK NOOOO!!!” The Prince couldn’t hold it anymore. The curse compelled him.

“PERVERT!”

SMACK!

------------------oooooooooooooooooo------------------

The party walked downstairs to get something to eat. Adol was rubbing his left cheek, Ilyse had a pretty insulted look on her face and the two fairies just giggled silently. The clerk was attending some tables, and greeted them as soon as they were in her sight.

“Hello! Are you gonna eat… oh… what… what happened to your face?” She inquired the prince, looking at his red marks.

“Er… Nothing! I just… fell down… that is! Hehe…”

“Ah… well… nevermind…” She turned to the next empty table. “Here, take a seat, I will take your order soon!”

“Thank you…” Ilyse responded seriously, placing herself next to a chair.

The prince saw an opportunity to amend things, by moving behind the chair, to let the princess sit. “Here… let me do it…” Ilyse took her seat, Adol pushed forwards, until she was in the right place. Ilyse remained silent, keeping her offended look.

The fairies were flying around the table, wondering what they would get to eat. Meanwhile, Adol took his respective seat. He had no words to say to the elf. He knew he said something pretty perverted, even if it wasn’t his fault.

The cow-lady approached the group, leaving a menu for both Ilyse and Adol, and making the indication that she would come back at them, to see what they decided to have.

The princess looked at the menu. So many delicious things to eat! But mainly… the sweets! All the desserts!! These Feruas sure knew about good food! Attentive, her eyes stopped on many of the options, until she made her mind. As soon as she did, the fairies whispered what they wanted as well. Adol did the same; he was ready to order too.

Ilyse absentmindedly looked over the tables and spotted a pair of light blue eyes watching the group with obvious intrigue. The wolf blinked and turned back to his menu. Yet he turned his head towards them again once her gaze had drifted away. How strange, he thought to himself, observing the elf, human and redheaded fairy... He decided to keep an eye on the newest arrivals to the village.

The clerk took the order of both royalties, quickly returning with their meals. Everyone rubbed their hands in anticipation, and after Ilyse led a plead to give thanks for all the food they were about to have, they all began to eat happily. After all, they had to recover and gain enough energy for the adventure to come…

- To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^