[Story] Livantia Chapter #17: Unholly

Phew! A new episode finally! I will take a small break to actually refresh my brain in this story, it won't be long so... stay tunned! :P

Seems a couple of mother and daughter will have to endure in bondage until they are saved. Hopefully, teh party will make it this time!

Thanks to wolfiebynature for his help!

------------------------


“Wakey wakey you lioness bitch! ” A deep and evil voice shouted. At the time cold water splashed over the curvaceous and naked body of the female leader of the feruas in Vegania. “You seem to be comfortable there… maybe I should make it even more comfortable…”

“Yes yes! More comfortable! Hehe!” Ken was excited, smirking naughtily.

The lioness coughed a couple of times. Defiantly, she looked at the blonde knight’s face. “Coward… you couldn’t handle me by yourself… And you call yourself a knight! You will never break me…”

Conall walked around her, admiring the sexy body, worthy of a true goddess. Her perky but generous tits, her full hips and ass, her thick thighs… her back displaying whipping marks. Her emerald eyes were darted at Conall, sending the message that he would never make her submit. A hard slap caused her already red rump to jiggle. She let out a whimper in surprise.

“If you weren’t a filthy beast, I would use this body of yours in so many ways… But… beasts like you are benath me. It is not my style to let myself get dirty with such things… as you…” The Dark Knight pulled a rope, tightening the knots that pressed against her delicate flower. The lioness squirmed in discomfort, but tried to keep her composure.

To add to her peril, she was placed on a triangle horse–or wooden horse, as many knew them. Pulling like that over the edge of the device only increased the strange sensation, making the knots over the rope sink deeper inside her. The rest of her body was exquisitely tied in a most complex shibari pattern, by the hands of Ken. The man was stupid, but his talent for tying feminine bodies was something to admire.

Her neck sported an improvised necklace made of ropes, from where some more descended to her ample tits. A tight bind kept those strangled, and perkier than they naturally were. Her nipples were pierced with two needles in a cross-shape each; a sign that they'd been torturing her tits beforehand. The ropes continued moving downwards in a star pattern, sinking into her fur, and allowing for yet more to bid to her ankles and thighs, forcing her cunt to stay in touch with the wooden horse. Finally, the last pair of ropes came from her back, the first one keeping her arms tightly bound together, and the second was running up, until it reached a hook, which Conall could control to either make her sink even more into the torture device or, if he felt generous, lifting her a bit. The latter seemed unlikely.

Ken was always proud of this type of work; only he could do it this well in all of Gaildorf. Years had been spent perfecting every knot, testing every possible combination of them. All had paid off. If he wasn’t as vile as Connal, he would be perfect as a bondage instructor.

“Well my servant, you may be a damn idiot, but the way you set up such torture devices is worthy of my praise… Just look at this whore, whimpering as I mistreat her little snatch… hah! Such a harlot! All of your kind are the same, just horny beast people trying to be humans!” Conall continued the humiliation, while complimenting his servant.

“Say anything you want… ahh… ahh… I… will never cooperate with you... I'd rather die!” The female kept her defiant attitude. She was strong enough to endure.

Conall smirked. The dark warrior took a seat nearby, next to another female ferua, equally nude. She was tied spreadeagle in another chair, gagged, blindfolded and with a bag on her head. “Ken… should we tell her who is here to see her beloved one being reduced to a whimpering bitch in heat?”

Ken smiled rubbing his hands. “Heheeee!!! Why not? If she’s stubborn, maybe some motivation might help her reconsider, boss!”

“Yo, bitch! Look who’s in here! Family Feud Time!” Without any consideration, Conall removed the bag, revealing a younger lioness, as redheaded as the leader, but having blue eyes, shorter hair and looking less plump than her.

“Nalia!” The lioness cried impotent. “Resist!! You will be fine!”

“Mhhh MRRRPHH!!!” The younger lioness moaned angrily, as soon as she noticed the voice of her own mother.

Conall laughed maniacally, enjoying the ‘bonding’ moment, slapping the exposed cunt of the younger lady without mercy. Her juvenile tits bounced as she jumped in surprise. A muffled yelp from inside her bitegag.

“Leave her alone, you fucker! I swear I’m going to kill you! She has nothing to do with this! Free her at once!” The lioness's words were bitterly spouted from behind her gritted teeth. “If I ever get free from this… I’m going to…”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever… You could add some originality to your repertoire. The thing is, you can’t do shit! You are there, unable to do anything. And at the same time, here is your beloved kitten, pretty much… helpless… like you!” With his characteristic cruelty, the dark knight pushed the chair with the defenseless lioness far from him, making it clash with Ken.

The brunette man started to stroke the hair of the feline lady. “Mhhh~ Your little daughter is pretty cute to be honest… I wonder if she’s still a virgin…”

“Why don’t you find out, Ken?” Conall smirked even wider, looking at the lioness over the wooden horse.

“N-NO! Leave her alone, p-please… I beg you… do anything to me, but… please let my little girl go!” The curvaceous leader struggled against her bonds, desperately trying to get herself out of her own predicament and save her daughter. Her efforts were useless; Ken was a master in rope work, and her knots were done perfectly. She had no hope of breaking free.

The evil warrior shook his head, having real fun from this shown by his crooked smile. “Now you beg me? What’s the use? I mean… we could rape you… beat you, torture you, humiliate you and so MANY other things… the problem is that you haven’t cooperated in the slightest, even with some of our previous ideas… YOU are the one to blame, you forced me to bring your precious kitten into this. You know what? Now it is not my responsibility, I will just stay here…” With a snap of his fingers, a bone soldier walked towards Connal from the wooden entrance, leaving the other one continue in his surveillance from the exterior.

The soldier stood at attention in the middle of the wooden cottage, waiting for his master’s orders. Conall made a sign, pointing to the curvy lioness and Ken. “… and watch, because I don’t care for any of you… Ken will lead the questioning… so, Ken, do as you please with this two, he will assist you from now on.”

“Yes bossy! Thank you!” Ken responded excited.

“No problem… I hate these dirty, smelly beasts… I hate dealing with them so much! But I know you don’t mind… so do as you please…”

The minion’s eyes shone bright. He had his chance now to continue the interrogation with his very own methods. He wasn’t bloody or excessively cruel; he didn’t like that at all. Instead, he had a perverse and twisted mind, and liked to stress the pain tolerance of his captives to its limits, especially from exploiting certain kinks. This was yet another of his talents. “Hehehe! I’m going to have so much fun with you two!”

-----------------oooooooooooo-----------------

“Ungh… W-where am I? Adol… my head hurts…” Ilyse slowly awakened, feeling slow and heavy-headed. The prince was looking down at her, pretty worried.

“Hey, glad to see you are fine now!” Kyran smiled at her, adjusting his bracers.

“I should have been more careful… I’m sorry Ilyse!” Devany was flying around, already recovered from her second forced sleep session.

Fanny was surprised, as she never saw fairies until now. Especially Levi, flying around so casually -Devany remained invisible- assisting the princess. She remained silent, sitting next to the adventurers and keeping an eye on Ilyse. The elf really looked regal; the gem on her forehead was something the cat lady never seen before, and it was certainly impressive, as well as tempting.

“We are glad to see you safe, Ilyse! And certainly, we are glad to see you both… or more like, you three? Who's she?” Levi asked curious, looking at Fanny.

Adol remembered about the pink cat as soon as Levi did the question, he was so concentrated on his beloved elf that anything else was ignored. “Ah… sorry, this is Fanny. We found her-”

“There is no need to lie…” She interrupted, while fixing her claws. “I am a thief that tried to steal the prince’s sword. Kyran here beat me in a fair fight, so I offered my body as a peace offering, since I don’t have anything else to give. And so, they both claimed their fair prize…”

Adol blushed crimson red, while Kyran barely held back a laugh. It was surely unexpected to hear the lady talk about their threesome the way she did. Kyran wasn't that surprised though-feruas in general were more open about such things than other human-like beings. Even elves.

Ilyse looked annoyed; she obviously understood what happened while she was in her forced coma. “Ahhh… I see… so, while I’m here, on my own, defenseless and unconscious, you go on a forest rampage having sex with some random feline woman?” The elf crossed her arms and pouted.

“Not to mention you have a tight fairy bum right here, all to yourself!” The fairy boy added teasingly, striking a sexy pose. “I can’t believe you'd rather bang some random pussy than this piece of luscious meat!”

“S-shut up! I-it’s not like that!” Adol stammered, sweating. “I mean… we-”

Fanny smirked, still remembering the past moments with the two men. “I don’t see what’s the problem… It’s the ferua code, I lost, so I had to offer anything I had in exchange… but I’m just a poor thief… I mean… it was only logical! What’s all this noise about these two fucking me?”

“Grrrrr! You… you… YOU PERVERT!”

“No… nononononononoooooo!!!”

SMACK!

The elf stood up indignantly, looking down at the prince. “So you aren’t a womanizer huh? Absolutely right! You aren’t only a womanizer; you're a bully too! How could you take advantage of a defenseless woman?”

“Ilyse, she’s not as defenseless as you think.” Kyran intervened. “She managed to knock me headfirst into a tree and has one hell of a right punch. But admittedly, Adol took advantage of the situation a bit…”

“You also fucked her!!!!!” Adol interrupted, clenching his teeth in frustration. “Remember you had her asshole and I had her mouth!”

“AAAADOOOOOL! Watch your foul language!” Ilyse threatened, pulling her arm back, ready for a second slap.

“Wait, no more, no more!” The prince covered himself.

Kyran smirked. "Adol, I already have a lover, and she's completely okay with my fooling around with other women. You're supposed to be betrothed to Ilyse, so what's your excuse?"

Adol remained silent, lest he invoke more of his beloved's wrath.

“Hmph! You two are horrible! I can’t believe you did that!” Ilyse approached Fanny, to sit with her. “I’m really sorry for what they’ve done to you… I mean, I know you are a thief, and stealing isn't an honest job but, you didn’t deserve being abused by these two bullies! I believe in reforming people. That’s what I was taught by my parents, and I think you deserve a second opportunity.”

"Bullies, Ilyse?" Kyran interrupted, uncrossing his arms and staring at the elf. "You think me and Adol are bullies just because we accepted a fair offer from a beautiful feline lady? Do yourself a favour and never visit Asmana. You have no idea of the things that happen there on a day-to-day basis."

Ilyse met Kyran's stare head-on, defiant. "I see... so, instead of being different from other Asmanans, you jump off the same bridge as they all do? That's fine I guess, more excuses for a perverted prince to justify his conduct! Hmph!" Her eyes shifted to Adol, who's jaw dropped at the comment.

Kyran nearly told her that not all Asmanans were that way, but he realized she'd pushed blame onto Adol, and quickly fell silent. Besides, not many non-Asmanans were able to meet his stare with such fearlessness. He was impressed.

Ilyse turned back to Fanny, having ended the debate. Her smile reappeared as if she'd never been interrupted.

The pink cat lady smiled, responding to Ilyse’s own shiny and trustable smile. She felt the warmth of her words, and their hands touched. “Ah… y-you… you are very kind… p-princess…” She blushed.

“Just Ilyse, my name is Ilyse, and you are Fanny, is that right?”

“Y-yes, that’s my name…” The cat smiled again. “B-but… don’t be hard on them. I mean, after all, I accepted, and it is part of the code. It’s how we live, and I abide to our principles… It’s not their fault…”

Ilyse looked at the lady, almost motherly, feeling sympathy for her. Fanny had to be a thief–going by her looks, she had no other choice-and be subjected to abuse every time she found herself in disadvantage. The ginger elf found this so unfair… It was connecting in some way.

The prince observed startled; for some reason, he was now transformed from a defender, into a bully. He was pretty frustrated, wondering why he had such luck upon him. Kyran merely reminded himself to tell Ilyse about Asmana-the one behind all the stories and stereotypes-at some point.

“Ilyse… she speaks the truth!” Adol tried to convince the ginger elf, touching her shoulder.

“I envy her… She had -all- that dick…” Levi teased once again. “You should know, prince: I'm always open to play ‘little redhead riding hood’. You can be the –BIG bad- wolf… I mean… now that I see you like to play in the woods…”

Kyran stifled a laugh. Badly.

The prince had such a red face that a little bit of steam was expelled from his ears. “LEVI! At the very least, can we discuss this in private?”

“I didn’t know you were shy. For being such a womanizer, that’s weird… hehe” Devany cooperated in mocking the prince. “Hey! Do you mean you want to… ‘dicks-cuss this further’ yes?!” The fairy made some air quote signs, smirking mischievous, which made Levi giggle.

“UGH! Please stop you two!” The prince begged. Kyran burst out laughing. He couldn't hold it in further.

The elf princess darted fiery eyes to Adol, who sheepishly moved his hand away. She continued her speech towards Fanny. “You still excuse them for this? I mean… I could understand Kyran, he’s somewhat like you and he might have the same customs. But Adol? He’s supposed to be a person capable of rational thinking, and Valador is a kingdom that even prances and boasts about how they treat people equally! I sadly see he hasn’t matured at all… But worry not, if you stay with us, I’ll help you become a better person, and I will look out for your safety…”

Fanny was speechless, no one had talked to her like that since… well, ever! She was touched! She looked into Ilyse’s eyes, and felt the sincerity of her words; she felt protection, hope, safety… “I-Ilyse…”

“Fanny… worry not, for you will be fine…” The elf reassured. Her face was bright and heartfelt. The pink cat hugged Ilyse tightly; she felt truly happy after so many years of tight situations.

Kyran felt his heart lift at the sight. He enjoyed tender moments like this. However, he reinforced the mental note to tell Ilyse that not all Asmanans were uncivilized brutes.

“This… is so… cute!” Devany smiled, feeling proud of Ilyse. Levi felt moved, also smiling at the sight.

“Well, I think it’s a good moment to return to Vegania, how about we make a small stop and get something for you to eat?” Ilyse proposed.

The cat lady smiled even more. “Ahh… that sounds good actually! I mean, if you don’t mind!”

“No one minds, right, gentlemen?” The elf looked at Adol. He knew what that meant, and nodded in agreement. After all, it was not a good idea to irritate the princess.

Kyran answered "Sure. We could use another meal after what happened in the mines, and I'm not up to hunting."

“All right! Let’s get going then!”

“Err… Ilyse…” Adol spoke.

Ilyse answered while still giving her back to him. “What?”

“We… have no money, remember?”

Kyran stepped in, smirking, patting over his bag of money. “But I do…”

“And me as well!” Fanny held her bag of gold. “It’s not much but it might help. It also might pay for my bad actions…”

Both Kyran and Adol's face faulted in surprise. She had gold? Why didn’t she offer that instead? “Ehhh? What is this? Why did you let us…? I mean… you had gold to trade instead of your body…” Adol stammered, slowly recovering.

“Yes, I have gold... But I was also pent up, and thought it was a good idea to let you fuck me as relentlessly as you did… ~” She cheekily winked an eye.

"Y'know... I think I'm starting to like her." Kyran chuckled, while Adol remained stood still with a blank face.

-----------------oooooooooooo-----------------

“Well now… Is there something you want to say?”

The crooked minion of the Dark Knight smirked, patting the younger lioness’ cunt hard. Her mother struggled in vain, frustrated and angry at herself, only able to watch her daughter being mistreated and abused like this.

“LEAVE HER ALONE!” She growled.

“I don’t know… it would be easier if you just told us where the elf is… but since you are so hesitant, maybe I should… push things a little bit…” Ken smiled evilly.

“NO! NO!”

Ken removed the gag from Nalia's mouth. She coughed a couple of times before trying to look at her mother from behind the blindfold. “Mom! I’ll be okay… don't tell them a thing! They will get what they deserve soon!”

“Nalia…” The lioness on the triangle horse whimpered, looking at her precious girl. “You… I love you my girl…”

“I know… and I will show you; I’m as unbreakable as you!”

Conall smirked. “Tks… tks, tks… How touching! I always wonder how beasts like you are capable of even thinking… You two are making me puke… Ken… shut this bitch back up and do your thing…”

The minion reattached the gag over Nalia’s muzzle in short order. After that, his fingers began to run over her sensitive pussy. “I wonder if you will be able to fit my hand inside…”

“No… don’t do it! You monster!” Her mother snarled.

Ignoring her words, Ken began to push two fingers inside the tight cave of the lioness. She shivered, while curling her toes and fingers, groaning in protest through the bitegag. Without any care, he began to rub her little bead, causing her body to betray her, generating her own luscious juices.

Nalia struggled, feeling the sudden invasion, but she tried to keep as calm as she could in this situation. Soon, she felt the third and fourth fingers pushing, pumping into her tender cunt, stretching her even more. Her mother clenched her teeth, resisting, honoring the efforts of her daughter to not break in front of these cruel men.

“Heh… look at you getting so wet! I bet you like this, don’t you, lioness whore?” Ken teased, with his repeated pushing making her moan. Ken turned his crooked smile to the mother "I think she likes it, Malena. How about you?"

Malena couldn’t do more... Just endure and hope for salvation. She could confess and save her daughter, but she had no guarantee these men were to hold on their word, and this could compromise Valador too. In the end, she would be a traitor, and even her daughter would suffer from that…

What was worse? Become a traitor to Valador and give up the Prince and the elf that had come with him? Or resist watching her daughter being abused like this? She was between the wall and the sword, with nothing else than her own resistance and hope… And her daughter had just the same to hold on…

Ken pushed his thumb inside as well, and suddenly he had half of his hand inside Nalia. The young female groaned in discomfort as she was stretched outwards. The minion pushed more, until his whole hand pushed inside her pussy.

“Daaaamn… I expected this to be more difficult… Well, I guess you aren’t a virgin after all, eh? Does your mommy know about it? Malena's little girl became a woman and she never even noticed?” The man cruelly mocked the girl, who grunted in frustratration and annoyance. “Well… let’s pump up the jam!”

“Nalia… grrr….” Her mother groaned impotently, resisting the urge to subdue to Conall’s wishes.

The younger lioness whimpered, enduring the fisting she was subjected to. Ignoring her, Ken pumped hard inside, literally hitting her womb with a clenched fist. Sloshing sounds started to come from her cunny, as her walls tightly hugged the hand of the minion, who went up to half his arm with every thrust. Conall smiled widely, chuckling at the scene.

“Fuck! You… you feel like you are tightening! Are you gonna cum from this? Look at you, you perverted whore! You are so lewd, you like being fisted in front of your mommy, don’t you?! Hahaha!” Ken laughed and increased the pace of his fisting. Every time he pushed inside the poor female, a bulge formed inside her belly.

Her walls tightened and began to spasm. Once again, her body betrayed her. She was clearly enjoying this, despite her mind telling the rest of her body to keep her composure. Her pussy walls twitched, and a gush of juices came from her, in the middle of her muffled yet sharp moan. Her eyes rolled back as her orgasm crashed over her like waves against a cliff.

Ken took out his hand slowly, licking the juices that covered it. “Mhhh… you taste good… Heh… you feel a bit more loosened up? Because I have other toys I would like to test on you…”

Ken walked next to the chair. Nalia was panting heavily, and her mother called her name repeatedly in an attempt to keep her conscious. The minion was concentrated, on his next movement… From a sack on the floor, he took out a massive rubber dildo. It was texturized and as long and thick as an arm. Maybe more so.

Rubbing it on her wet nethers, he lubricated the huge cock and moistened it with her juices. “Can you feel it? This is going inside you, and I’m gonna fuck your pussy raw with it… Unless mommy wants to talk about the elf’s location… Now… mommy… anything you would like to say before I wreck-no, ruin-your daughter’s cunt?”

Malena gritted her teeth, looking at Ken with true hatred. She growled menacingly, tempted to say something, but remained silent. She still believed one of their guardians would come and combat these miserable abusers. She still had hope…

-----------------oooooooooooo-----------------

The party arrived back in Vegania sooner than they expected, by luck. To the horror of all of them, what was happening there was worthy of any Halloween story they'd heard.

Beast people were running, trying to save themselves and their families. Some others-the strongest ones-had a battle royale against skeletons… living skeletons! Even though the warriors, both big and small, were going for broke, there was little they could do. The skeletons seemed to rearm themselves as soon as they were stabbed or hit. They looked invincible.

“Sk-skeletons?” Kyran stammered, confused. “But… how…”

“Bone people!” Ilyse shouted, shocked. She recognized them from the battle for Luxas. “OH NO! They are bone people; they are attacking! No… not again! They're trying to take over and destroy the village!”

Adol unsheathed his sword instinctively. “Do you know about these things, Ilyse?” He asked with concern.

“Yes! They attacked Luxas! They're invulnerable to anything, unless you cut off their heads with special weapons or magic! Otherwise, they just keep regrouping their bones into new bodies! Many of the royal guards were killed before we could even figure out their weakness! Our forces were decimated…” The princess pointed, trembling. “And they're commanded by the Dark Knight, so that means HE is here too!”

Fanny remained silent, watching what was happening with astonishment. Her once calm and happy village had been turned into a true nightmare. She could hear some citizens trying to defend, some escaping, and others more, being captured and submitting without hesitation. She clenched her fists, enraged.

Kyran's eyebrows crossed. The others could feel a definite heat coming from him. His voice was quiet and low as he spoke "Well, what's say we put these shuffling corpses back into their coffins? This will -not- happen.” The wolf punched one fist into his palm, sending orange Ki energy into his fists, preparing to engage in battle. He could hear Feral's voice shouting encouragement. “After this, we can see that this miserable dark-whatever’s ass gets one of my spears jammed up it. Sideways.”

“Don’t forget about me!” The pink cat lady joined in. “I won’t let these skinny fuckers have their way with my people!”

Adol began to remember the Dark Knight… He and the Dark Sorceress were responsible for destroying Luxas. This thought filled him with rage and hatred. “So… it’s HIS doing!!! I’ll make him pay!!!” The prince looked at Kyran, fully determined. “Kyran, you and me will take care of these minions!” Looking back at Ilyse and the fairies, he finally instructed. “Ilyse, keep away from them! Devany, Levi, please protect her!”

“Count on me, handsome!” Levi chimed in, changing his size into a more human stature with a snap of his fingers.

“Worry not!” Devany added, doing the same, and making her antennae glow blue.

“Ready?” The prince urged Kyran.

“Time for this wolf to earn a bone or two.” The wolf answered smirking.

“AAAAHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

With a battle cry, both men charged towards the skeletons. The spawns fought skillfully, which took the two warriors by surprise. But they quickly started to get the hang of the undead's movements. Fanny followed the same trend after watching their way of fighting, quickly battling two of the skeletons, and using her stone fists to take them down easily.

“They are like any other enemy; don’t let them fool you! Just go for the head!” She advised the wolf and prince.

Kyran took her advice, delivering a hard kick charged with Ki to one of the bone people’s heads, making it fall on its knees instantly and disassembling itself afterwards. He bullseyed another one between the eye sockets with a Ki spear afterwards, making its head explode entirely. “Back to your graves!”

Adol raised his Thunder sword into the air after landing two elbow blows; one bone-soldier each. His sabre began to charge with lightning, glowing in an intense blue color. “Gladius Fulgur! Thunder Sword, grant me the blessing of the Goddess of Thunder to save the innocent!”

The sword shone intensely, charged, full of life itself and exhibiting lightning from its blade. Adol darted furious towards all the skeletons in front of him trying to make a family submit. The bones and skulls flew all over the place as he swung his sword proficiently. Once again, the skeletons disassembled, being defeated easily.

“T-thank you sir! You saved us!” The father said to Adol.

“Just go! Run away! We will take care of this!” The prince instructed with authority. The villager took his family and escaped.

Adol returned to keep on beating more of the bone-like-soldiers. Co-ordinating his attacks, he soon joined Kyran, supporting each other in dispatching all their opponents, one by one, and even in groups.

The numbers of the skeleton warriors were decreasing dramatically. The ones that were attacking villagers and other warriors left their duty and joined into trying to defeat Adol and Kyran, without any success. Fanny on her own took many of them down as well, and joined the two men in the defense of Vegania.

The three worked as one: Kyran threw a Ki spear to Fanny, who caught it and impaled the skull of a skeleton next to her. Adol charged one of Kyran's punches with lightning, letting the wolf dismember three of the minions at once. Adol threw Fanny, who was covered in her stone armour, into a line of skeletons, dropping them like scarecrows in a hurricane.

"Bring it on, you shuffling corpses!" Kyran challenged during a small break in the fighting. "Come and have a go, if you think you're hard enough!"

In answer, one of the biggest bone warriors made its entrance to the battlefield. It was walking heavily, and letting out a high pitched screech. Some of the smaller warriors surrounded it.

Adol groaned at Kyran "You had to say it."

Together, the three of them faced the last opponent. Some of the ferua warriors nearby wanted to help, but the cat lady stopped them immediately, making a signal for them to go back.

“NO! Go with the people! Try to help them escape or protect them! We will take care of this! NOW!”

The warriors hesitated, but did as instructed, taking care of the people. Ilyse watched everything, and cheered on the three main warriors all the time, protected by both Levi and Devany.

Fanny had a quick idea to take over the remaining spawns, and decided to share it with the other two members of the party. “Listen… I’m faster than either of you! I will go first as a distraction, you go and cut the head of the big son of a bitch!” Both men agreed, preparing themselves.

The feline darted like lightning, furiously charging towards the big skeleton and the small group that was with it. At the same time, her stone armor formed around her figure. The skeletons tried to stab her, but she was way too fast for them. The biggest one tried to land an attack, and that was the moment: “Now!”

As soon as she evaded the blow, Adol and Kyran attacked. They both knew what to do, Kyran attacked the smaller skeletons, punching and kicking off their heads with hard ki-charged blows, while Adol charged his final blow. “Thunder Strike!”

With a strangely amusing choreography, the three ended all of their enemies, and the skeletons fell defeated. Kyran decapitated the last of the minions, while a thunder slash broke and destroyed the biggest skeleton.

“Is they all?” Adol asked still serious, standing from his landing movement.

“I don’t see any more of them…” Kyran looked around, trying to predict any sneak attacks; a thing he was more than experienced with by now.

“We did it…” The pink cat smiled at both men… Ilyse jumped in excitement, happy from their victory, almost like a cheerleader. “Now we need to find that fucker and make him regret this…” Fanny snarled.

"Fanny, we just obliterated his entire frigging army. We don't need to find him." Kyran chuckled.

“Indeed. I have the feeling we will know about him pretty soon…” Adol smirked.

-----------------oooooooooooo-----------------

“Mhhhph… GRRRR! MMMMMMPH!” Nalia was trying to endure as much of the insertion of the beastly dildo into her tender pussy as she could. She was exhausted, and it was barely halfway inside. Ken chuckled a bit, pushing further into her and making her stomach bulge grow bigger. Sadly for him and Conall, a sudden opening of the cottage door interrupted their sadistic torture session.

A skeleton warrior entered the room, and looked to both men, its eyes glowed in red, and Conall jumped from his seat uneasy.

“What the fuck do you mean that all of my bone-warriors were defeated? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE?” He yelled.

“Uh oh… what is happening, bossy?” Ken asked, still impaling the lioness on the huge dildo.

“WHAT… WHAAAAAT? THREE PEOPLE OUTSIDE HAVE NEUTRALIZED EACH AND EVERY OF MY WARRIORS? WHO ARE THEY?” Connal shouted.

Malena smirked, enjoying his despair. Just like she'd hoped, they were... well not saved, but at least her daughter's torture was over for now.

“Oh shit.” The minion stopped his torture of Nalia, paying attention.” This is bad, bossy... who could do something like that?”

Conall took his helmet and put it on. He looked pretty pissed off; his plans were about to get foiled. Walking towards the door, he pulled Ken with him by the cape, causing the minion to gasp in surprise. “No time to deal with these bitches, we have to face these warriors-whoever the hell they are-and get rid of them immediately! They won’t fuck up my mission! I want that elf, and I WILL HAVE HER NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT TRIES TO STOP ME! Anyone who dares to challenge me will be defeated!”

- To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^