[Commission] Entertaining the Goddess


The Godess continues with her loyal duty of keeping the furry community busy, entertained and healthy.
This is the third of a series in which people seems to like this version of Krystal... being this the first one, done just for fun and this one the second, done for a cool commissioner in HF: Wrathkal

May the goddess, along with our God, yawgsama, be our leads in our lifes, so we are full of smut and happyness :D

Ah, Happy 2017! Let's hope it's better than this 2016 (2016 sucked hard... at least for me)




Commission for Yupa (I need his FA to link him here)
Krystal and random horny Sharpclaw is © to Bitchtendo
Art by Me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Tumblr || DA (less actve) || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN || Blog || Picarto

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I'm your solution!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^