[Commission] Krystal's Sex Misadventures: Thursday Part 1

Krystal… you really should be careful with the stuff you drink carelessly… XD

Well… Scales wasn’t able to handle this with normal McHorny Berries, I mean, if that dick got so smooth afterwards, with this concentrated thing he would LOOSE that dick hahaha… Well, not a big loss, like every politician, Scales is just big talk and no action.

HOWEVERRRRRR!

How, will Krystal will fulfill her urge? HOW?

This promises, or not?



Commission for basque`
Krystal is © to Bitchtendo
McHorny Berries are a concept developed by Yawg
Art by me… yeah!



Find me in my other galleries and blogs:
Tumblr || DA (less actve) || HF || FA || Weasyl || FN || Blog

I now got a PicartoTV channel too. Follow me there as I will be streaming from time to time depending on my schedule.
Dark’s Picarto

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution! Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^