Cerinian Beauty



My personal rendition of Krystal for this 2017 KAH, of course, this is my custom version of her, with some changes, including her hair, tatoos and part of the already visible clothing. I wanted to do a semitone version just for the lulz.

She’s ready for you this year, as always... don’t let that innocent look mislead you, she want’s it hard...



Krystal is (c) to Bitchtendo
Art by me

Kristal Appreciation Hullaballo is an idea created by the almighty @yawg



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.
My Picarto Channel

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^