[KAH Commissions] For Basque


KAH2017 Has begun!!!!! and the fun with it.

This are a batch of 3 sketches I did for Basque from FA, In where Krystal has either fun slapping R63 Fox’s ass, ridiculing R63 Wolf because her ass is toooooooo tight (or the dildo too big, whatever)... or R63 Krystal demonstrates why he’s the most feared creature in all Sauria (Just like his female counterpart... can you imagine those two at the same time doing their thing? O_O)



KAH2017 Sketches for Basque
Krystal, Fox, and Wolf are (c) to Bitchtendo
Galdon is (c) to Yawg
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.
My Picarto Channel

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^