[Comm] Shafted


So, here we have Captain Amelia having some fun with Aruk... contrary to what you might think, I'm assuming she has this rape fantasy, and now this compassionate fella is full filing that wish XD

Don't mind the guys over there, they shouldn't be watching, but they have nothing else to do :V, on the other side, I guess she's an exhibitionist...



Commission for Ursven
Aruk is (c) to him
Captain Amelia is (c) to Disney
Art by me




Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork || Pixiv

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

Wanting a commission, huh?
Take a look on prices and options here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^