[Commission] Testing the Merchandise



Well… this brothel seems to work properly, this gets my seal of approval!
Now, some story:

-Worker #102896: Mikasa Ackerman

“If I wasn’t an almost omnipotent being that hailed from this place, I’d probably be missing my head. This girl’s no joke. Abs, a killer instinct, and mastery with a blade. It was tricky, at first, but she agreed to the job due to the promise of having sex with her not-brother, Eren. Whatever. So far, though, she’s been accustomed to having the girls check her out, like Flame the Charizard. Don’t blame her. Must be hard to resist that smooth skin.”



Commission for Anonymous
Mikasa and Charizard are © to their respective owners
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, Fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I normally stream from 6pm CST/CDT.

Commissions are currently closed, Still, I leave the price sheet in case you wanna be on January’s queue:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^