[Comm] Bondage Manual



Aliens keep themeselves between us to learn from us... to... err...
Well... Akun and Ata are special, they try to learn sexual conducts between "earthlings". The problem? They don't understand anything about why this is not working "the way they expected" XD.

This is why you need something between your legs to understand anything! :V

I made this lovely idea for :dacityhunter77: and :dakarengaianni: as a prize for the poll the former made between which was the most voted character pairing. It was OBVIOUS Lady Tigre and Karen would win! ^^

I just LOVE this two girls! <3

Confession: Lady Tigre is added to my waifu harem now... and I'm making my best to convince a certain pink haired sexy elf to do the same! :V

== Follow My Networks ==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^