Inviting Lexy [Traditional Media - BW]


Well, this last saturday was somewhat weird... al night, electric storm, I just could upload a previous doodle I did, and then had to shut down everything.

Suddenly, a friend (Whom I haven't seen him from about some months ago) knocked the door, poor he, his car had some issues and couldn't return home, so he stood in my home for that night. He is the kind of friend that never judges and is always open-minded, he already know that I do some art as a hobby (and the kind of it XD)... and coming from nothing, he just wanted to see some stuff.

I didn't knew he liked furries, he loved my latest stuff and insisted on having a quick doodle just for him... I was hesitating, not that I woulnd't do it, but I didn't consider myself to be paid for this... but he insisted so much, so I just charged him $3 USD for this one (more or less $35 MXN for the paisanos!!). He was OK with that. I just asked him if I could upload this one to DeviantArt and my other places so more people could see it and he agreed.

So... this is why this piece has a signature from me... may be the only one... or at least until I get my tablet... let's see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^