Encounter on a web trap...


Only god knows how long it took me to finish this piece in particular... one thing or another... but it is finally here. Now I tried to do some more decent work with the cell shading, adding some soft shades and such.... it's easier with a pen than a mouse :XD:

Some time ago, my dear fella kingofkez had a little idea involving Devany and a character of his, Cassandra (a spider woman) in the middle of meeting each other. After this, they became so nice friends... (tee hee) hope you like it man!!!!

P.S. Updated version with issues fixed

3 comments:

  1. thanks buddy I love it like always HUGS just remember if you ever have a artist block I always have more stuff for the girls to do I think people are starting to like them yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I did you know I love Devany nearly as much as Cassandra does ;)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^