VKS Anthro Trina


I found some time (finally) to work over my pending commissions, and also, to do this quick thing…

I wanted to enter a bandwagon, but for one reason or another, I always missed some. So, here I am, participating in the #VirginKillerSweater thing.

This was a good excuse to try one of the forms Trina can turn into (she can shape shift, but with limitations and rules), being this one of them, a white catgirl. As it’s logical to assume, this form enhaces some of her abilities, like strenght, but mostly, speed, agility and flexibility.

Someday, I will reveal her true form, but by now, the mistery remains… huuuuuuhhhh! XD
Well… now let’s see how many fall for this sweater… kukukuku…



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Tumblr || DA (less actve) || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN || Blog

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5-6pm CST Mexico Time. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I'm your solution!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^