[Commission] Etherea Defeated


Damn it, Sehvet... stop raping girls... this is not a typical rapey hentai manga! Shit...

Well, what can I do? I'm a poor simple black cat... pervert, but still a simple cat...

In case you wonder, Sehvet is another OC of mine, and his first appereance was, as he tipicaly likes to be seen... banging careless females...

I'm also, experimenting with stuff to make my sketches a bit more interesting qualitywise... just looking at lines is boring...

-----------------------

Commission for SilverTongueXV
Etherea is (c) to him
Sehvet and art by me.




Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Tumblr || DA (less actve) || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN || Blog

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5-6pm CST Mexico Time. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!
My Picarto Channel

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^