[Commission] Happy Beatings


Sexy muscular herm wrestling is an interesting sport... at least for Kamui, who is litterally having a “hard” time trying to beat Jane... fufufu ^_^.

This was my first commission taken on stream and done completely live, between Wednesday and yesterday. Jesus Christ... I never done something that fast! I’m including a clean version for the lulz.



Commission for Daipingan-go
Kamui is (c) to Him
Jane is (c) to Windupkey
Art by Me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Tumblr || DA (less actve) || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN || Blog

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5-6pm CST Mexico Time. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I'm your solution!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^