[Comm] Xander Takes Mina


Xander is limitless dude! Honest... now even Samurai Spirits gals can’t have that pussy safe from him! XD

In a serious note, it was really fun to draw my very first waifu again (which I forgot for a long time... tks tks... worst husbando ever!) Probably a lot of people don’t even know her, but that’s Mina Majikina from Samurai Spirits Zero (or Shodown V, in america).

I really should draw her more... BTW, if I was thinking who to get into my current waifu triunvirate... how convenient! Now it’s complete! (Mina, Menat and Krystal)



Commission for RockinRizon
Xander is (c) to him
Mina, Nakoruru and Cham-Cham are (c) to SNK Playmore
Art by me



Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork || Pixiv

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

Wanting a commission, huh?
Take a look on prices and options here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^