JingFei Nude


Based on another sketch I did in 2015, I wanted to try my luck again at drawing monkeys, and with the help of some inspiration, I came up with another OC... Yep, another one.

This is JingFei, the guardian of the Gyk Springs, a place nearby to the Dong Xan Mountain (Where Fu-Long, my water dragon lives). In this place, a group of primates live camly, apart from Vegan City or the Cibum Tribe. She's the leader, holding part of the Igniz Crystal power (a crystal Gabriel uses) and using Kung Fu plus the materialization of her weapon, a Guandao.

JingFei is quite cheerful, noisy at times, prankster and tricky, she also likes to get along with travelers and strangers in general, a conduct her brother doesn't approve, but can't stop either.

This is all I got for her by now, I'm planing a more extensive bio and such, so probably I will do a reference sheet for her in the future.

Whatever, enjoy monkey boobs :V



Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^