[Commission Batch] For Bladedge



This is a batch of sketches I did for Bladedge, featuring some characters that catched my attention.

I'm experimenting with my time organization, also, this serves me as a warmup to work on my "bigger" commissions on the daytime. In this particular cases, I'll be pretty selective on who and which ideas to pick, so I don't get on a burden with too much stuff. Simple stuff if you like.



Commission for Bladedge
All Characters here are (c) to their respective owners
Art by me.



Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

Wanting a commission, huh?
Take a look on prices and options here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^