Happy New Year! News and Schedules

Hi again!

So, 2018 is just a few days ahead, and that means I'm going to return back to business. Still, the very first week of January will be a bit hectic, so, I'm posting this info for you to know when I'm going to start working and how.

My normal schedule will be back from January 8th, as I told you before, there will be 3 slots for commissions, slots I will work, but not accepting anymore commission inquiries until I finish the queue I already have for this new year.

Normal Commissions:

The slots will go as follow:

  • Monday: Samantha_Snow (FA)
  • Tuesday: Nerzha (HF)
  • Wednesday: Anonymous Commissioner
Thursdays are removed in order to work on stuff I need to, as well as finishing the pending I coudn't do this December. Is not a big change if you notice how I have been working this whole 2017.

FridaySketch Commissions

Yes, this commissions are back, and I will start doing streams again from January Friday 12th, normally starting at 6 pm Central Standard Time (Unless something gets in my way...). Stream Schedules will fluctuate from Picarto to Piczel, and will work like this: The first 3 weeks of the month (or 2 in the case of January) I will stream on Picarto, and the last week I will do it over Piczel. Remember that you can chat and interact with me no matter if you have an account in either of this streaming sites or not, so, I hope to enjoy your company!

Of course, I will let you know whenever I will stream, in any of my networks.

Speaking of which:

Stay in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

Wanting a commission, huh?

I wish you all, a Happy New Year, may all the good things, wishes and all what you want be granted!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^