Zoe's Footjob


Probably many don't know that Zoe is one of a very selected... group of females that actually likes to "diversify" the way she can please gentlemen with her body. In her case, she's one of a very few that likes to give some soft rubbings with her feet. Still, it's funny for her that it is rare for someone to ask her to do it.

Of course, to be able to do so, she has some special treatments, starting from the classic claw sharpen and filling, to even using special creams to keep her fine fur in them soft and good to touch... I can assure that's in fact a whole ritual just to keep her soles soft and good for stuffs ^_^.



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live lewds for your entertaining!
My Picarto Channel || My Piczel Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^