Krystal Essay


Hmmm...

I think I forgot to post this, and since FA is like the main hub for Krystal fans (including me) I felt like posting here before anywhere else.

Pretty simple, just an essay trying a digitigrade version of Krystal, a part that I will ditch, more likely, I just can't feel her being a digitigrade. Still, this worked as a hairstyle practice for her (for people that likes her or request her in commissions having short hair instead of the custom version I do) Personally, I was feeling the short haired version dull and weird, so I wanted to work with volume to make it feel less squished.

Of course, BOOBS!



Keep in touch, say hi, lurk, whatever! Follow me on my:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DeviantArt || FurAffinity || HentaiFoundry || Weasyl || FurryNetwork

Also, my stream channels, In where I do live artz for your entertaining!
Picarto || Piczel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^