Lery Sketch


Herm… I did something crazy today, somehow I had the urge to write something, I know I have crappy writing… but well, I try my best XD

For that to not go alone, I just this a quick sketch of yet, another of my OC’s, this one is a bit singular tho.

Basically, when I started drawing in a more consistent way, my very first inspiration was Akira Toriyama’s style, and I went a bit further… when GT was the “last thing to be released about Dragon Ball”, I just did what many people, like Toyotaro did… create an alternate head cannon with more story, and this is where Lery comes from.

After the years, and of course, after the release of Dragon Ball Super, I thought it was time to rescue her from dust, but, obviously, altering all that universe and merging it into my current “original” universe (if I can say that… this current craziness of mine is pretty much far from Dragon Ball, while retaining concepts like Ki control, for example).

So, in short, and to not spoil you what I wrote, Lery is a special type of saiyan, born with the innate ability of being a Full Power Super Saiyan, this, of course makes her stronger than any normal saiyan, and gives her the typical super saiyan appearance in her base form. Along with this, she’s able to control what I called the “Divine Saiyan” form (Not to confuse with the Super Saiyan God Toriyama talks about in the Saiyan legends, this is different) which consists in fully controlling her Ki and consciousness in the Legendary Super Saiyan form.

Being able to fully controlling this amount of power makes her to appear with a  normal athletic body type, but retaining the green aura and hair, having lightnings, and being able to switch from no pupils, or having them, but being teal blue instead. In short, an evolved, smarter, more powerful and controlled transformation, unlike the one used my Broly (non canon) or Kale (canon), which can easily match a super saiyan blue, or even gods.

OK… enough blah bla… and more story...




Past... 



The only reference I have about my origins is what Master Jeremiel has told me. He was on one of his investigation trips, in this far away planet. A space capsule just landed; or I should say, crashed, a few meters from which he was doing some of his eternal researches. He’s kind of the studious type, something is hard for me. I find it boring and tedious. But I’m derailing!

As soon as the device stopped it’s crazy travel, he stood just in front of it, inquisitive. Even if I was just so excessively young in that moment, I could recognize his humanoid figure: Tall, very tall, black hair, slender, using a robe, and with a sweet, tender, but firm expression, that gives you the sensation, that everything will be all right…

He was looking at me inside the capsule, his curious sight suddenly changed into apprehension, it wasn’t too long until he could remove the cover of the space capsule using some sort of technology, still unknown to me at this point of my life. Not that I care too much, that what brains are for, right?

Anyway…

As soon as he could get rid of that lid, he took me into the heat of his arms, it was a particular feeling I never experienced before, and wasn’t half bad…

- My my… if this isn’t the cutest little girl I haven’t seen before? How did you manage to be inside this? Where are you from? Oh… oh… w-what is THIS?

Yeah… it was funny when I see it in retrospective, he noticed my tail, he was shocked, confused! I can’t blame him. I fairly looked like him, yet I had this, how it was even possible?
Despite this little discovery, he took the decision to take me and my capsule with him, after all, and just as he said: “No one could just leave a defenseless baby at their own luck”. Or at least that’s what he thought…

I was observing everything that was surrounding me, after all, we all are curious about our environment at that age, or at least the vast majority. Anyway. The place was big, enormous I could say, It was populated with many people just like Master, all tall, slender, but gracious and aesthetic…

Lights, buttons, controls, they seemed pretty… What do they call it? Ah! Evolved!, That is!
Master took charge, and started to learn about me, I was certainly different from them, that’s a fact, and that was the sparkle he needed to make an unsparing research.

- Oh… now I get it! You are… a saiyan! That’s why the tail! - He laughed.

- That explains all! Including why you were able to bend your metal cradle so easily! My my… this little girl is really strong! - His lovely eyes were looking at me as he was holding me high, impressed, but caring.

- Still… there is something about you… Why aren’t you looking like a saiyan at all? They are supposed to look… different… The only thing that tells me you are one is your tail, but your hair…

I should interrupt this part a bit, because I feel you must be confused at this point. “She’s not looking like a saiyan except for her tail?” Well, this is simple in fact… since I was so little, I had this appearance. Your typical saiyan should be a slightly tanned individual, black messy hair, black eyes, our trademarked tail… No… I didn’t, and I don’t look like that at all. Since I was found, I looked like he afterwards called a “Full Power Super Saiyan” or something like that… Terms can confuse me sometimes, but I should get back to where I left.

According to him and his more conscious researches, I had an extraordinaire condition, that gave me more strength than many people, even making me stronger than my own race’s maximum records.
Although, he had the idea to keep this in secret, as soon as he also learned we saiyans are warriors by nature, war machines capable of taking over a planet in a matter of days. Others would worry about this, or even think I was a threat. We have bad reputation in many galaxies it seems. No brainer.

He realized he needed to start training me, so I could control my abilities, but sadly, he discovered I was too much for many of his comrades. I was 8 years old when I could take 4 of his most experienced warriors… I think they were called “Archaels” or something like that. I should say that, the Lumini, the name of their race, are pretty skilled warriors, though, but even them were impressed of my abilities.

They were hesitant to keep the secret, but Master Jeremiel was so trustrable they just kept it in the very bottom of their hearts. Still that didn’t stop them to worry about me and what I could do.
They weren’t wrong…

I was 10 years old, when I became a lady… I never got what was all about, but Master quickly found out how to make me feel better. He was a proficient scientist, and his knowledge was so vast that even for me was more than helpful. I just could continue happily, until 2 years more…

When I reached 12 years, I had this uncontrollable frenzy, I just got mad at Master because something I can’t recall just now. He said it was terrible. I changed so much I was barely recognizable. “An uncanny monster of pure rage”. That was his description.

Many tried to stop me, but was useless. I was big, muscular, but fast, stronger, my eyes were nothing than white emptiness of rage, and my aura was different… greenish, they said. Master tried his luck as well, he was also pretty strong, but that wasn’t enough. He lost his left arm in the process. Just as I saw him bleeding… that was the moment I acknowledged what was happening… I returned to normal.

Those were hard times, they did everything they could, but even being so advanced was futile, they couldn’t reattach his arm back, the yank on it was so savage his body wouldn’t work with it again, something about his… tendons? Something like that. They instead gave him a metal arm.
That day, all his people wanted to get rid of me, naturally, they feared me. I was a threat… all those files and researches were right at the end. I was confused, I regretted all, if only I could control that. He was so good to me, and yet I injured him. I was a monster!

Master could just have left me. He didn’t. Instead, he stayed on a small planetoid, he took me, and just one of those Archaels decide to come with us. People feared he would die. He just wanted to take the risk.

After years of hard training, and trying to understand my underlying nature, he eventually found the way, he helped me control what I have inside. One day, I managed to change from that uncontrollable monster, into something different. I had control and self-awareness, even my appearance changed into something less radical, I was myself!, allowing me to be more efficient using my Ki, and controlling everything, but most importantly, allowed me to never hurt Master ever again.

Time has passed since those days… I think that makes it 6 years since then. Master’s friend has died already, he was an old fag, but pretty wise, he did know his business. Master and I now travel with a new space craft he designed alone, I wish I had helped more, but I’m just too stupid for this technology stuff. I prefer fighting strong opponents and perfecting my techniques.

I am Lery, my job nowadays is being a “space dealer”… I sell interesting crap I find for people that want’s it, for a price… If they want it, they should pay, right? That way I can give Master all what is in his desires, he did a lot for me, it’s only fair I just pamper him a little. Every now and then, some whimps like to challenge me… None of them are even close to my toes. Pitiful! How can I enjoy a fight if they can’t last more than ten minutes? So boring…

Still… there is something else besides fighting. I feel so lonely… I mean, I got Master with me, his valuable advice is something I always take into heart, but… he’s not someone I would like to… heh… I will sound blunt, but, he’s absolutely not someone I would fuck with, and I mean it in “that” sense of the word.

He taught me all about it, though, more than probably some parents would do with their offspring, and I had my experiences in that regard! Still is just like… why are they fainting after a couple of times? It’s so boring… No one seems to have the lead… nothing exciting! Just… well, I think you get me, or probably not, you are not a saiyan, are you?

Well, I think that’s something I have to deal with… Am I the last one? Why I haven’t seen someone like me in ages? Probably I’m overthinking… I just should have fun instead… I should just expand the business and look on other galaxies, probably there is someone I can either have a good fight, or a good fuck… either would be nice…

Ugh… I’m so hungry now! It’s time to get something to eat…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^