[Commission] Date Fun


Well... normally, Amber doesn’t date non-bunnies, she has some good reasons for that, specially some bad experiences. Still, that doesn’t mean she can’t give some chances to some males if they know how to play their cards and mainly, to treat her right.
Quinton here made a good job scoring, let’s see if this goes somewhere XD.



Commission for @maxl8
Quinton is (c) to him
Amber and art by me


Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^