Fate...



This was an idea courtesy of Rockin in my stream, it was so good I just had to draw it, of course, having Menat involved, I had no other choice :F. Pretty much an speed simple coloring here.

Afterwards, a little story came to my mind... keep reading if you are interested XD. Ah, this is one of two full color Menat fanart I did, I will post the other one later :D



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!

Don’t forget to click this link to keep reading ^^.


I imagined (well, no brainer after all) that Ryu is so busy training and fighting people that he’s just one of those virgins out there that haven’t even used his hand from time to time... so pent up!

By the other side, this crazy idea of Menat having a crush on him, and learning about his situation by Ken (always worried by his pal’s health), leading to her planning a good plot to help Ryu release some of that Shin-Goku-Satsu inside him XD.

Fortune might be on her side... or maybe not, if he has the Yamcha syndrome (which in my headcanon, happens)... only fate will tell XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^