Fortune Teller Menat



Have you considered what will she do after Bison is freaking dead? Everyone needs a job, why not this one? I mean, telling the fortune...

Seems the battle suit is good for attracting people, they feel sure about their fortune... whatever, I don’t know what I’m talking about :V

Also, seems she has some extra services, worths asking I guess... :F

This is the colored version of a sketch I did a while ago...



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^