[Commission] Mia Becoming an Expert


Multiversal Brothel... quite an interesting concept I must say... I dunno if Mia will find it the same way... ha! Who cares? Sparrow says furries are really flexible, I woudn’t care about it XD.

Ah, this has a little story, continue reading here:

“I have no idea of how the mechanics of her world work, but I suppose further study is required. She’s a bit trivial, though no-less playful when you get her in a good mood. Perfect. Apparently, she came her on the advice of a friend named ‘Elk’ (must investigate further) and, since then, she’s been working the shaft of many a customer. Case in point, Earl the Mancubus. Things were awkward at first, but she made him laugh and she got paid. So, there. One of these days, though, she’s spreading those fine legs for him. Only a matter of time.”



Commission for Anonymous
Mancubus is (c) to Zenimax
Mia is (c) to Bandai
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^