[Commission] Creepy Sex



You know this is the season... and while I was working some Creepy Susie fanart, a nice dude came up with this idea for a commission during this last stream.

I don’t know, but seems that a cementery is appropiate for Susie to have some fun... the kind that leaves you with a 9 month ensurance belly. The paradox between death and life... Ying and yang... all that crap XD.

Also, this is my personal version of her, she floats... but not here XD



Commission for jaugron
Creepy Susie is (c) to Angus Oblong
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I stream from 6pm CST/CDT.

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^