Commission Break

As I announced before, I will be closing commissions from November 13th, this is your last chance today for getting a commission from me, either asking for a normal one or, on stream.

Now, if you still want a commission, and you are not in a hurry, I will reopen on January, so, I can still receive inquiries and set you in a queue meanwhile and start working from there as soon as I’m back to business in January.

Streams will still happen as usual on Fridays, just not taking commissions on stream until January, so, expect me working some lewds for your amusement :P. I will be alternating between Picarto and Piczel, so I will let you know beforehand.

Also, any pending commissions I have and haven’t been finished before closing commissions will still be worked on, and delivered accordingly.
Thank you so much for your support, and be ready!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^