[Commission] The Ride


Seems Carmelita got that “How to self Bondage your Ass and not Getting Stuck in the Intent” edition. After all, fighting criminals need some relaxation time.

Now don’t come telling me that machine is raping her :V



Commission for MiTOv
Carmelita is (c) to Sucker Punch
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, Fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I normally stream from 6pm CST/CDT.
My Picarto Channel || My Piczel Channel

Commissions are currently closed, Still, I leave the price sheet in case you wanna be on January’s queue:
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^