[Commission] Krystal's Sex Misadventures: Thursday Part 2 - Friday Part 1



I ignore why the hell I haven’t uploaded page 6 before, but meh.

I’m back with this commissioned comic, in where my furry waifu... I mean, Krystal, tries to remedy her McHorny Berry problem, and now lands again on Sauria... seems the soldiers still remember her XD.



Commission for Basque´
Original Script by him
Krystal is (c) to Bitchtendo
Art by me.



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, Fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I normally stream from 6pm CST/CDT.
My Picarto Channel || My Piczel Channel

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!
Find my commission information and prices here!

2 comments:

  1. a amazing comic I can't wait for the next part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, bud! The next pages are on their way! I'm glad you enjoy this comic!

      Cya!

      Delete

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^