[Commission] Trina meets Q



Quinton now wanted to meet my Trina, and well, it’s just natural, as friendly as she is, she would gladly accept to have some fun. At first she wondered why he wanted to bang her in cat form... but eventually she realized he likes “flexibility” in his relations XD



Commission for @maxl8
Quinton is (c) to him
Trina and art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

Also, Fridays became Fridaysketch Streams, come join and ask for yours, or simply just chill and have a good time!
I normally stream from 6pm CST/CDT.
My Picarto Channel || My Piczel Channel

Pssst!, Still want a normal commission? I’m here for you!
Find my commission information and prices here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^