[Commission] Disciplinary Actions: Begging


Well, the pink kitty now makes merits after her punishment, She’s doing a good job ^^. Story TIME!
After getting two spankings and a good anal pounding, the kitty changes her attitude, and tries to beg for Yakim’s forgiveness the best way she knows: kneeling and using that warm and skilled mouth, of course, her rough tongue too. She gets her reward after a good job.
I bet he has a surprise for her after this ^^



Commission for KittyFlame
Kitty is © to her
Yakim is © to me
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm CST/CDT.
Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^