Slave Trina


This was done a WHIIILE ago, an idea from an anonymous that I felt was kinda a good start for something.

The idea? Trina gets to spy and investigate and “harem”, at the most pure arabic style… obviously, that means she has to “submit” to many of this stuff in order to get the information she and Nicolas need…

Don’t worry too much about her pussy… Necuratuls can regenerate quickly, as their metabolism and blood help on that.

Probably I will continue the series of this… I hope so XD



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
 Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm CST/CDT. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^