[Commission] Rewarding the Kitty




Well… I know what you think XD, keep reading…

After asking for forgiveness, the kitty finally tells Yakim why she wanted that vibrator so much… and the reason was the old one was so weared out that it woudn't even resemble a vibrator anymore… That only means one thing… one day, Yakim returns with a new surprise for the kitty, but she would be able to use her gift only, and only if he was the first on use it on her… fair deal, huh?

Final of the series?…



Commission for KittyFlame
Kitty is © to her
Yakim (Dark) is © to me
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm CST/CDT.
Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^