[Commission] Disciplinary Actions: Anal Punishment


Well.. discipline is not an easy thing, hopefully, Yakim is an expert in those matters... Now it’s time to fix her attitude abit ^^ Ohhhh yeah, here we come with more story :P

During the rough spanking, Yakim still asked about Kitty's moody attitude, still reluctant, she argued all this happened because he didn't want to buy the expensive vibrator. He smirked, but firmly told her if she was so needy to bitch for a vibrator the way she did, at the sight of everyone, even if she had one. She only pouted, and told it still was his fault, for leaving her alone too much, and complaining.

It's when, he inmediately leaves the paddle, and removes his trousers, exposing his bumpy cock, hardening, and still holding the Kitty over the back of the couch, he moves her slightly, pinning her, and shoving his dick on her ass, telling her that, if she was so badly needing that, he would be giving her something better than a vibrator. Using her own wetness from her pussy, lubes his shaft, to begin fucking the pink feline from her tight ass. From there, the only sounds were her moans and sobs, as well as the slaps of the hip movements. Her ass still red from the quick and hard paddling, and still tears on her cheeks. 

For more of this series, use the search term “KittyFlame + Yakim” on the search box in my blog, you will find the past iterations of this series, which I’m enjoying a lot!



Commission for KittyFlame
Kitty is (c) to her
Yakim (Dark) is (c) to me
Art by me.



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
 Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm CST/CDT. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^