[Commission] Envy


Winglaiah is proficient in oral arts, there is no doubt on that... after all, she's a bat, and not any class of bat, she's the kind of bat that can suck your... blood smooth and good... of course that aplies to many stuff as well...

Still, Trina thinks she can do better... I don't blame her, after all, Necuratuls live sucking the blood of others, that art (sucking) is just natural on them... as for Zoe... she's just needy, specialy on heat, don't pay attention XD.



Commission for @RockinRizon
Xander is (c) to him
Wing, Trina and Zoe are (c) to me
Art by me



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm CST/CDT. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^