Fem Yakim


Remember that BRB image I use for my stream? Well... this is the original picture... In case you wonder, as crazy and whacky as I am, I decided to do a R63 of my fursona... Dunno what else to say. Maybe I can add the “Ranma 1/2 syndrome” to the list, as I call it... Yakim cannot stay more than 2 hours under the hot water... he resists more than Ranma just because his shape shifting powers prevent this from going overboard... anyhow, that is not an exact rule and he can become a female even at the touch of hot wattet if he’s caught offguard.
Enough babbling, as usual...



Yakim (female or not) is (c) to me
Art by me... OMG!



Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
 Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA (less actve) || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 5-6pm CST Mexico Time. Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^