Yakim in Bondage


Ok, ok… maybe true stupidity, maybe just wanting to have some fun… either case, Yakim felt into Harumi’s tricks… yeah, that innocent and soft looking she is, that is just appereance, she knows her bussiness, I can assure you.

This time, seems she found an article in a magazine about a lab buying sperm for a reasonable amount… and Harumi thought it was a good idea to get a victim… *ehem* a partner to earn some easy cash…

Ah… you better not dare to upset her… those electrical charges hurt like hell… >_<



Yakim and Harumi are © to me
Art by me


Find me in my other galleries, blogs and channels:
Blog || Tumblr || Twitter || DA || FA || HF || Weasyl || FN

I also stream on PicartoTV, my schedule is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm CST/CDT.
Come join as I work on commissions and sexy stuff!!

Hey!, Want a commission? No problem, I’m your solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna drop a comment? Feel free to do so! ^^